logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
GroutRevive.com
No info about the order and impossible to reach the seller
2. (13 mins ago)
The Honest Company
Continuing to autobill after multiple cancellations
3. (23 mins ago)

Poor work

TOTAL CONCEPTS-PRO TEK TEXTURES
Broward County, Florida
AAAPOPCORNREMOVAL.com
I hired this company to remove popcorn from my ceilings and spray knock down and paint. They came out and removed the popcorn texture from ceiling and sprayed knockdown- Then the painter came to paint the ceiling. He used watered down paint and it did not cover the ceiling. I called him back to correct the ceiling He said he would have to come back and spray the ceilings. I waited 10 days and he did not return I called the company and they set up another appointment saying the worker never told them he had to come back (It was a lie I was standing there when he called the boss) The painter came back and again missed the edges of the ceiling- whole patches were done with different color? paint In one bedroom the painter just deccided to paint the top of the walls that were just painted because he was too lazy to tape or use a brush. When I pointed out all the areas missed he told me that the ceiling was SHADED because of the spray texture -?This is a poor job, they were not consistent with the spray?" He Pointed out to me arears where the texture should of been. He never used drop clothes and the paint splattered all over my furniture. Again I called the company and was told they would be out to check on this. After making 6 different appointments and no one showing up I requested my money back- I contacted the state and BBB - only to find out they work under someone elses licence. I think 9 weeks is long enough to wait to get a paint job done properly. I should of been skeptical when they were using 3 different company names.
Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jul, 2009 by   BillG 0 Votes
I agree I used them and their work and ATTITUDE was not good. They can't stay in business if they don't change.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   sarah wilks 0 Votes
I used their company many times and they are very professional.As it turns out the the lady who complained about the company hired an ex employee to do side work who did a really bad job.She then wanted aaapopcornremoval to repair and paint her house.When I asked this about that employee he told me the name of CJ STINES.He asked for cash when he was finished.Never hire an unlicensed contractor.
Since then This employee has been fired and also has been fired by another company called Blue Sky.

Keep Your Family Safe with Driving Safety Tips