logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Flixaddict.com
SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!
2. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (0 mins ago)

1330 Industrial Park Ave
Redlands, California
Phone: 909.793.3357
aaa-calif.com
Long time AAA member. Went in to make payment, with Visa. A few days later when the my account was charged, the payment came through twice by error of the cashier. Currently on a very fixed, tight budget, the double charge over-drafted my account. All of which naturally incurred additional charges and increase the negative number in my account.
Under normal life circumstances, all of this would have been normal and just part of life.

BUT . . the cold professionalism that I encountered with Redlands, AAA manager was a mockery of true professionalism.

With the current recession that all are feeling, a little compassion is really not alot to ask for.

For all of you "managers" out there, defusing any patron's anxiety is an apology away and it doesn't even cost you anything. In the end, you'll see a peaceful resolution and a better day for all involved!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More AAA Automobile Club complaints
AAA Automobile Club - Bad service

Comments

14th of May, 2009 by   WELLNESS 0 Votes
HERE'S MY EPISODE...

I am not pleased with my recent 2 instances of service. I've been a member since April 2009.

The first instance I was stranded when I called for service.They had to search for a very long time (5 hrs)., before once again asking for my credit card number, which I gave 9 days prior to the service call., I was not comfortable with this repeat request for my credit card number 9 days after I furnished this info with my new membership.( at the time of my service call, I even sent a detailed fax to the membership manager of AAA MId-Atlantic)Also, the person taking my call was rude.I finally got service and arrived home at 5 a.m.!I was told the matter about proof of membership would be resolved and once again I was promised would be sent an e-mail and letter packet with my membership number, which again I never received.

The most recent request was today(5/14) again when I called and spoke to the attendant there was no initial record of my membership, and I was on hold for 15 min., they finally sent a tow truck, apologized for the inconvenience( this attendent was much nicer)but I was extremely upset when got home and a voicemail left By the AAA ofice told me to call and give my credit card number AGAIN!!! I'm asked AGAIN for my credit card number. Does AAA do proper bookeeping? What is going on?!

I thought a memo like this to upper mgmt would get better results.! Thanks!

James Long
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   Tamie Jo Ray 0 Votes
After an recent accident on my street, I contacted AAA with a claim, I was backing out of my driveway into our cul-de-sac, there was a car parked 2 doors down with the front facing down towards the main street, by the time i was out of my driveway he had backed up into the cul-de-sac, and we hit each other, AAA did not send an adjuster out, but took it on them selves to tell me i was in complete fault. even though the other driver was backing up as well.and backing up into the cul-de-sac. i sent pictures, and they finally talked to witnesses, but to no avail. it was still my fault. I'm very disappointed in the way AAA managed this claim, i've been with the company over 20 yrs and have never been treated with so little respect from the adjuster, Marcellis. I am out of the verdugo office in socal. Casey and Tamie Ray
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   Mr.BC 0 Votes
I was a member for many years untill resently when they refused to tow my wifes toyota pickup, its lifted three inches and they said it's modified so no they wouldnt tow it, I then requested a flatbed and they refused to do it, the driver was on something and acting strange and made my wife realy nervous also, so they left my wife stranded somewhere in the middle of nevada with our two boys 5 and 7 years old, I ended up driving 150 miles to get them and I fixed her truck myself in less than an hour and drove it home ...then I called AAA and canceled my long time membership, for two reasons ... first that they left a woman with children [ my wife and boys ] stranded in the middle of nowhere . And second because ... they are mainly a emergency tow service and if they refuse to tow a paying costomers vehicle then whats the point in being a customer.
Mr.R Cates
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   TiskTisk 0 Votes
Mr. Cates,

Maybe you should make yourself aware of the benefits for a service you choose to pay for. Modified vehicles are not covered, bottom line. You cancelled your membership because you foolishly did not educate yourself regarding covered service calls? AAA is emergency roadside assistance and not a taxi service, which your wife could have called. I am willing to bet that you were rude to the calltaker and did not even give him/her a chance to offer you assistance in finding a shop that was ABLE to tow the modified vehicle...AAA always happily passes on this information to members that they are unable to help.

Shame on you for choosing to be ignorant.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   ANNIE ANY 0 Votes
BEWARE! AAA AGENTS ARE LOWERING MILEAGE TO SELL POLICIES. INSUREDS ARE HIT WITH LARGE INCREASES ON RENEWALS! A LETTER WAS SENT TO AUTO CLUB CEO THOMAS V. MCKERNAN & CA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER, DAVE E. JONES, ON NOVEMBER 17th, 2011. THEY HAVE LARGELY IGNORED THIS LETTER!

If what is described in this letter has happened to you please contact the California Department of Insurance and file a formal complaint at:
State of California Department of Insurance