logo

1. (0 mins ago)
John Kenney
John Kenney is a CONFIRMED SCAMMER
2. (8 mins ago)
Evergreen & Associates Contractor Inc.
scam company

Posted:    Valerie

Awful everything

A Express Movers
expressmoversinc.com
My family recently had a very simple move. I made an appointment with Express Movers about 3 weeks in advance. I was told the movers would arrive between 8-9am. When they did not arrive, I called to find out what was going on. The person answering the phone said he would check and call me back. After 15 minutes, I called back again and still not answer. Finally after 45 minutes I was told they did not have my appointment! The earliest they could get a crew to me was in the afternoon. When the guys did show up they hadn't been informed of the situation or the type of move. When it came time to disassemble some furniture, they said they would have to go to their truck to get their tools. They returned with no tools and asked if they could borrow mine! One guy told me they they were just missing a few pieces from their tool kit. Later the other guy told me that they had forgotten to bring any tools with them. Hey if you are going to lie to me at least try to get your stories straight!

They did manage to get everything moved with only minor damage to a couple of pieces. Finally when it came time to settle the bill, I was charged from the time they left their last job and was being charged until they returned to their shop. I was never told this when I booked them. I was also told I could pay by check and after writing them one was told I had to pay by credit card.

After speaking to their boss regarding the charges, I was told they they had plenty of business and did not need mine. Help them learn to develop a little respect for the customer and do not use they guys!
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More A Express Movers complaints
A Express Movers - Awful company

Just How Smart Are Wall Street Pros?

Latest Groups