logo

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

911healthshop.com, West Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Product not shipped / no response to calls or email

911healthshop.com Contacts & Informations

911healthshop.com

Posted: 2012-03-01 by    vicky9865

Product not shipped / no response to calls or email

West Virginia
I place an order with this company on 2/27. The money was debited from my checking account. They still have not sent
product nor will they answer their phones. Their shipping policy clearly states that they will ship with in 1 -3 business days day.
I have called both numbers listed on their website and left messages. I have also submitted a trouble ticket. I have also posted on their facebook. No response.
I am pretty sure this company is a scam
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012 by   911healthshop 0 Votes
Company Response: You called us on 2/28 to inquire about your order and we told you that our warehouse was running behind, so you stating that no one picks up the phone is an outright lie. At that time, your order was still within the timeframe specified by our policy. If you weren't satisfied when you called, you could have cancelled your order then, but you didn't. Today you posted on our Facebook page and we replied within the hour and indicated that we are suffering a power outage due to the tornadoes in our area, which unfortunately delayed your order from being shipped out. We have credited your account in full for the mishap and apologized. This is all posted and documented on our public Facebook page, but yet you post this on this complaint board acting as if you've had no communication with our company whatsoever. If our company was running a scam, we wouldn't have communicated with you. We wouldn't have credited your checking account. We wouldn't have a Facebook page with over 500 fans. And finally, we wouldn't have made it to our 10th year in business. What you're looking for is a perfect company in a perfect world. You have no sympathy towards others and simply assume that everyone is out to scam you. At least we were honest with you every time we communicated. Your post here, however, is innacurate and unkind.
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   vicky9865 0 Votes
correction to my previous post. I order 2/24 which makes it worse for your company. I have not mislead anything.
In order to get a better understanding if I was nasty at all towards you, I copied your post and my post. I removed name and
anything that would be identifiable. I sent it to my the best person I could think of to give an honest opinion with the facts there were
presented. He is good at being objective if he doesn't know who is involved. He told me that he didn't know what company it was, but you wouldn't be able to pay him to shop with this company. He is also my attorney. To make the comments that you made about your customer is WRONG. That amounts to slander / libel. Would you like to go to court for that?
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by   vicky9865 0 Votes
Update -- I have received a refund and I see that there is a notification on their website that the power is out and to contact by email.
I sent an email through there support portal and did NOT get a response until I posted on their facebook for the world to see what horrible customer service this company has.
I meant to comment in my previous post that after 10 years and ONLY 500 followers that's pretty poor which explains alot. People don't
like doing business when they make a phone call and questions are left unanswered. Or excuses are offered. If the warehouse is soooo backed up, get off your chair and go help fill orders.. I've been know to do that within a company. Nope, I wasn't paid to do it, but if it meant keeping a customer happy or losing them, I did what I had to do. I know now a days, companies are all about greed not the person calling. Well I found the exact same thing that I ordered with this company on another website.. GET THIS, the OWNER actually picked up the phone and CALLED ME. She called yesterday while I was out so I didn't get the chance to talk to her. BUT just the fact that she found time to call me made a hugh difference. THAT'S customer service. She DIDN'T have to call me, but because she went beyond the call of duty so to speak, made 911healthshop.com look like nothing but a rinky dink operation.

Top 10 Online Scams