logo

Posted:    PissedOff

Non Stop Telemarketing harrasment

800 Service
Phone: 866 917 0694
These POS worthless idiots keep calling me. I want to find them and shove my foot where the sun don't shine. I hate them and I wish they would stop calling me. I have asked them numerous times to stop and they just hang up and won't give me the name of the company they are calling with.

I have filed 3 reports with the DONOTCALL.GOV registry which seems worthless as they have done nothing about it. My number is registered with the donotcall.gov system and I get no other calls except for this number.

We need to find them.
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Dec, 2010 by   Dr. Tina Bauer-Goldsmith 0 Votes
I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING MY PHONE NUMBER LOOKING FOR ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW ...AND IT DOES NOT STOP...

DR. TINA GOLDSMITH
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   Dr. Tina Bauer-Goldsmith 0 Votes
I AM DISGUSTED THAT UNKNOWN PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY HARASS ME AND MY FAMILY ON MY PRIVATE LINE...MY PATIENCE HAS WRONG THIN AND I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE SUCH PHONE CALLS ANY FURTHER...SHOULD THEY CONTINUE I WILL BE FORCED TO GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND FILE HARASSMENT CHARGES!
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   Kjfair89 0 Votes
Is there any grounds for threatening them with legal action since I told them repeatedly not to call my house anymore and they have since called 12 more times throughout the day?
 26th of Jun, 2013 by   Tharskjold 0 Votes
This is the number for a 800 Service Company that sells both "Do Not Call" numbers and public numbers. 800-640-2960 You can file complaints and even get paid in most states by reporting it to the Attorney general. Another trick you can do with TWC cable on their phone features is Selective Call Forwarding. You can choose up to 30 numbers that when they call it will forward to a number you put in...like the one above. Give em a taste of their own medicine. I've been on the Do Not Call List for years and get 3-4 calls every frickin day. Do something about it, or learn to live with it.

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists