800 Service

Posted:

Non Stop Telemarketing harrasment

800 Service
Phone: 866 917 0694
These POS worthless idiots keep calling me. I want to find them and shove my foot where the sun don't shine. I hate them and I wish they would stop calling me. I have asked them numerous times to stop and they just hang up and won't give me the name of the company they are calling with.

I have filed 3 reports with the DONOTCALL.GOV registry which seems worthless as they have done nothing about it. My number is registered with the donotcall.gov system and I get no other calls except for this number.

We need to find them.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing

Comments

1st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

800 Service - CONSTANT CALLING
800 SERVICE

THIS COMPNAY DOES NOT STOP CALLING...I HAVE ASKED THEM TO STOP..AND NO GOOD...I GOT SOME GUY ONCE BUT AFTER WHEN YOU START TALKING THEY SIMPLY HANG UP!!!.THEY CALL AS MUCH AS 4-5X A DAY..SOMETIMES 2X IN AN HOUR!!!...THEY ARE A NUISANCE!!!
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING MY PHONE NUMBER LOOKING FOR ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW ...AND IT DOES NOT STOP...

DR. TINA GOLDSMITH
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I AM DISGUSTED THAT UNKNOWN PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY HARASS ME AND MY FAMILY ON MY PRIVATE LINE...MY PATIENCE HAS WRONG THIN AND I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE SUCH PHONE CALLS ANY FURTHER...SHOULD THEY CONTINUE I WILL BE FORCED TO GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND FILE HARASSMENT CHARGES!
 14th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Is there any grounds for threatening them with legal action since I told them repeatedly not to call my house anymore and they have since called 12 more times throughout the day?
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
This is the number for a 800 Service Company that sells both "Do Not Call" numbers and public numbers. 800-640-2960 You can file complaints and even get paid in most states by reporting it to the Attorney general. Another trick you can do with TWC cable on their phone features is Selective Call Forwarding. You can choose up to 30 numbers that when they call it will forward to a number you put in...like the one above. Give em a taste of their own medicine. I've been on the Do Not Call List for years and get 3-4 calls every frickin day. Do something about it, or learn to live with it.
 18th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have Cox as a service provider, in my package, I have a blocked numbers folder that enables me to just wait until the number stops either ringing or as I have, a caller ID that appears on my TV screen. the minute they stop that call to you, go to your phone and dial the number that tells you then that the last number called will forever be blocked. Now here's a hint for ya, though the area code appears to be in this country, 1-800... it's coming out of the country of India, yep, be advised they are identity thieves working from a base there in India, so contact your phone company, block the numbers from even ringing on your phone, and your done ! Good luck!
 28th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
800 Service has been calling me and my family since even before we switched from CenturyLink to Comcast for our cable/internet/phone package. No matter what we tell them, they ALWAYS keep calling. I've even threatened to file criminal charges if they ever call again, but they are relentless. If you ask me, they should be able to be blocked on any phone provider, but it seems that no matter what method we try, they are like a bad smell: always there.

If there was a way to find these jerks, I'd be doing just that.

Contact Us