logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
eCampus.com
Misleading website and terrible service!
2. (3 mins ago)

Mic Problem

Torielli SpA
India
Sir,

I would like to inform you that i had purchased a nokia 7310 Super Nova from Kumar Mobile World, Govind Nagar Kanpur-, india, mobil no +91 9839703070 on 17/11/2008. I had sent it for (The problem of Keypad ic it was not working) servicing in Simran Electronics 65, Nehru NAgra Agra on 06/06/2009. I received the set on date 22/06/2009. After coming from servicing, i Found my set not working properly. There is a problem with the keypad and the joystick . When i approached to the Service center to send it to your service station to verify the problem again--he refused to do so, when i said i'll complaint you direct to your head office than after they got ready to take again than i gave my mobile again on 23/06/09 and . I received again on dated 09/07/09 and after 7 days the new problem start that is MIC Again i went to the same service center they are again saying leave mobile for 20 days how the worst service of NOKIA.
I also given my ear lead for service in very starting days but i am not having any record for that

I am having a great faith on NOKIA mobile sorry I had but now nothing and i will never purchase any NOKIA mobile and i will defenetly say to other don't purchase NOKIA mobile. I had purchase your 25 mobile so for and In our company we were going to purchase new atleast 50 mobile now we'll not go for.

Finally you must replace this mobile by new one with in days.

My details are
Avinash Gupta
+919839703070
E-mail: avinashstar1@gmail.com
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Aug, 2009 by   Avinash Gupta 0 Votes
I want to know what is going with this complaint which i posted here

The 5 Biggest College Application Mistakes