logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)

Scam

Five Star Accommodation/A-1 Marketing
Lake Mary, Florida
fivestaraccommodation.net
5 Star Accommodation or Five Star Accommodation is the same scammers as A-1 Marketing. Look up the posts under A-1. Amazing how persistent and unethical these folks are. Even post BS posts claiming good success with A-1, including same misspelling of ashamed as assamed. Hilarious and low IQ. Stay away folks - unless you enjoy playing them and stealing their time - the most valuable thing they have to offer you.
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2012 by   Kathryn Veliz +2 Votes
I saw this comment on here before I signed up with them, 4 months ago and I must say the rep was right. You probably work for that other company and are not even a client of Five Star are you? Well A1 marketing is a listing company, and five star is a for sale by owner that's why I went with them. They are not the same in any way. I promised to back up this comment after my timeshare was sold. So here I am. I feel it is not fair to post such false claims on a company especially when you aren't even for sale with them, you are just stating you "think" they are the same. So you have put the one and only negative thing out there on this company, which to be isn't even valid. I want to thank Five Star as in exactly 94 days my timeshare is sold and closed, I have been with several listing companies, and never had luck, always returned my calls, and did everything they promised. Recommend to anyone having trouble selling. Ty Five star.
 7th of Jan, 2013 by   barbara reister +3 Votes
I got taken by A1 Marketing About 3 years ago and saw this before I signed up with Five Star. They are different on so many ways, I guess if you just talk to them and don't sign up to sell or rent out your weeks you will not know because it does sound like you signed up with the company but only talked to them. Yes they do sound a bit like them but I just had a feeling they were different. I was looking find somewhere to post my experience but since they have no complaints this is the closet I could come to let anyone else that is wondering about this company. I was wanting to speak to someone before signing up but I believe the privacy law is why they don't give out seller or renters phone numbers. So I have been a client now for almost 3 years and I am renting my Shell vacation, and my Grandview. I have rented the Grandview twice (my bonus weeks) and my shell vacation four times, I have points there. I just put the Grandview up for sale 7 weeks ago and have gotten one offer, but I am deciding on that now. My experience has been great and my agent has done everything she said she would.
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   GOO000J +2 Votes
RENTED ALL MY GRAND VIEW BONUS WEEKS FOR 2012. VERY HAPPY RENTING THEM OUT AGAIN THIS YEAR, BEST RENTAL COMPANY IVE FOUND, BEEN WITH 2 OTHERS.
JOHN FOOSE.
 14th of Mar, 2013 by   Natalie Thomas +1 Votes
I have also been scammed by A1 and I can promise you this can not be the same situation as for I was paid for my rental in less than 90 days through 5 star. My rep was keeping me posted every 2 weeks and never left me without answers. Also I waited till i recieved my payment to post feedback so maybe some people are a little more impatient than I, however The consumer protection act allowed my funds back from A1 also. Thanks again
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Sandy34 +1 Votes
Consumers BEWARE!!! My name is Sandy and I dealt with a company called A1 marketing who "claimed" they had a buyer for my timeshare. I agreed to pay 650$ for the closing costs to sell my timeshare. Well low and behold they never had someone wanting to buy my timeshare. One big scam! The reason for this post is because I want to warn any potential victims out there to not deal with this company! Luckily I was contacted by a company by the name of central financial services out of lake Mary fl who knew of the fraud . Of course I was very skeptical of them as well. Although I had nothing to lose. They took on my case with absolutely no money upfront (never will pay upfront again!!) they were able to get my money back to me and then they were entitled to a % of 45% that I had to pay them. It was a higher fee but at least I didn't have to pay upfront and got more than half my money back. Their Nunber is 407- 965- 1406 if anyone is interested in getting their money back. Run for your life with A1 marketing! I hope this may be of some use to anyone else out there.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Sandy34 0 Votes
Consumers BEWARE!!! My name is Sandy and I dealt with a company called A1 marketing who "claimed" they had a buyer for my timeshare. I agreed to pay 650$ for the closing costs to sell my timeshare. Well low and behold they never had someone wanting to buy my timeshare. One big scam! The reason for this post is because I want to warn any potential victims out there to not deal with this company! Luckily I was contacted by a company by the name of central financial services out of lake Mary fl who knew of the fraud . Of course I was very skeptical of them as well. Although I had nothing to lose. They took on my case with absolutely no money upfront (never will pay upfront again!!) they were able to get my money back to me and then they were entitled to a % of 45% that I had to pay them. It was a higher fee but at least I didn't have to pay upfront and got more than half my money back. Their Number is 407- 965- 1406 if anyone is interested in getting their money back. Run for your life with A1 marketing! I hope this may be of some use to anyone else out there.
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   K M Scott +1 Votes
EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   tammy cota 0 Votes
I just sold my timeshare through five star accommodations. Dont know what this post has to do with a1, but i did read this at first and didnt really pay any mind as anyone could of posted. Just thought I'd share. Thanks five star, i'll be sending more your way :)
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   Whistleblower101 0 Votes
All of you resale companies are a scam!!! The IRS values a timeshare at $0!! You can't sell your timeshare it is worthless! Your resort lied to you from the beginning and made you believe this thing was an investment.. I would like to share some links with you to educate the timeshare owners and expose the lies... Dave Ramsey - "You can't get rid of a timeshare ... - YouTube, http://helpdesk.blogs.money.cnn.com/...are/?iid=HP_LN,

These are just a few links that you can expose what you really bought!! Don't fall for the scams any more!!
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   rebecca townes 0 Votes
These negative post are so funny. This is about five star accommodations not A1, and whistleblower yes most are a scam but if you don't know about five star than you should include them in "all are a scam"It people like you who have people scared and skeptical also why it took me a year to finally go with the company. I just went with my gut feeling and I could tell my representative was genuine and so I proceeded. I decided to come back to the blog no matter my results to inform others of my experience, good or bad. After 4 frantic months of "Was this really going to work" It did.I am timeshare free and very happy I gave them a try.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   JDander 0 Votes
has anyone Posting complaints actually done business with them???-Been a member for two years since their call center contacted me. Every year my weeks have rented as promised and every year my checks have arrived as promised.
 4th of Oct, 2013 by   william Loeb 0 Votes
I am being "courted" now by FiveStar to sell my timeshare. Since I have been burned several times before by other companies (all out of Florida for some reason) I am skeptical but REALLY want to check 5Star out before I write them off. Does anyone know of a trustworthy watchdog website or government agency where I can go with confidence to check these guys out?

I'd really appreciate it.
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   Tom McClesky 0 Votes
William I was in the same boat as you when I first talked with them.I tried to find them the same way you are but because there is nothing negative on them it it tough although I did get my attorney to check it out, (worth the 200) he stated they are licenced to do what they say so I went with my gut feeling and went for it. My first thought was to hang up but lady I was spealing to seemed very genuine in what she was saying answering all of my questions and even after 4 companies have scammed me I decided to give it one last shot asking myself, "what am I doing?" They sold my timeshare in 4 months. Finally someone came through for me. Good luck. Hope you make the right decision.
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   william Loeb 0 Votes
Tom< Thanks for taking the time to comment. I was feeling about 51% positive about FiveStar but have been burned several times so am gun-shy. Your comment really helped put me over the top so I will will give them a try. I kinda feel a little bit sorry for them, assuming they are for real, in that they are in such a sleazy business (Timeshare resales). Must be a hard-sell for their sales people! Thanks again. Bill

Bank Cards Scam