logo

Specialized Loan Servicing
Repayment Plan
2. (10 mins ago)
www.4seating.com
They didn’t help their customers
3. (11 mins ago)
Nissan North America
Llack of service and lack of goodwill on the part of Nissan North America
4. (11 mins ago)
Expedia
trip insurance is a rip off
5. (28 mins ago)

Posted:

products not as described

4SeasonsNurseries
4SeasonsNurseries.com
I ordered $70 worth of plants and when the package arrived i couldnt believe my eyes. All i got was small pieces of roots (2-3" long) without a single piece of leaf. I called and complained after the pieces of root just rotted away after i took hours planting them as described. After my complaint they sent a second shipment but they all rotted away two except 3 of them (out of 40 or so). The product was described as a 2-3 FOOT plant but they sent me 2-3 INCH roots. NEVER EVER buy anything from them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More 4SeasonsNurseries complaints
4SeasonsNurseries - wrong product and no service

Comments

7th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered 8 fruit trees, 6 pampas and 100 strawberry plants, a total of $133.31. It was pass planting time so I called them and ask about them. A lady told me that the fruit trees hasn't came in yet. The next day I called them back and cancelled the order. That lady said they were sent to me, to late to cancel. About a week later they arrived. Looked like dead sticks and strawberry plants brown. We planted them next day. All the trees died. 10 out of the 100 maybe will live of the strawberries. 1 white and all 3 pink pampas is dead. I contacted the nursery! They are giving me excuses for refund or change the story everytime I write or contact them. I will NEVER buy from them again and hope no one else will unless you want dead plants and just waste your money.
 7th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered $133.31 worth of trees and plants. They hadn't come when it was time for planting season so I called them. The lady told me that the fruit trees haven't arrived yet. So I called the next day and cancelled the order. That lady told me it was to late that they were already sent. A week later they arrived. The 8 stick fruit trees had no leaves at all. The strawberries were brown and also the pampas was brown. We planted them all anyway the next day. All the fruit trees is dead. Maybe 10 out of the 100 strawberries may live. and 4 out of 6 pampas is dead. I contacted the nursery many time, they keep giving me a run around on my refund. I told them I do not want anymore of there dead plants. I will NEVER order from them again. I also tell anyone else if you want to throw your money away then order from them. I am very unhappy with 4seasonurseries!!!

How to Find a Pet Sitter