logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (34 mins ago)

rip off

4rx.com
Phone: 1-877-728-9479
4rx.com
i placed an order on 9/24/08 thay clame it takes 12 to 21 days for the order to reach you well i never got the oder so i called for a refund on 10/22/08 they have giving me the run around and still to date have not receve refund you know it's tempting when you see there prices but dont be fooled they will RIP YOU OFF and dont go by the web site ----- STOP& Check reviews its owned by the same CO. JUST TRY TO WHRITE A BAD REVIEW IT WONT LET YOU...IF IT'S TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..?
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2009 by   Poorer for the experience 0 Votes
Do not do business with this company. You have been warned.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   tiregirly 0 Votes
I have ordered from this company not knowing that the meds were coming from India. Today, my bank called me to inform me that 6 fraudulant transactions to Kingfish Air of India. It completely depleted my bank account and, of course, now I don't know when I will get my money back. Having lost my job last week, this, of course comes at the worst time ever. I have never had any problems with online purchases before, but I am certainly going to be much careful from now on.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   louis 0 Votes
It happens to me just like that. Kingfisher Air, an india airline, just charged me many times for bunch of air tickets in only 1 hour. Even after my credit card company alerted me, the fraud still kept trying.
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   JJ Johnson 0 Votes
you should use a one-time-only credit card number; i know BOA allows you to use "shopsafe" where they spin-off a number from your card, preventing the Kingfisher effect.
If you don't, i'm sorry, but you are a fool to be using a website like 4Rx without protecting yourself.
And, to tiregirly--where the (*^& did you think they would be coming from? Plus, it says it on the website itself.
Play with US PHARMA, get US drugs...otherwise, pay less money and have slightly less security.
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   Alex694 0 Votes
The generic accutane I recieved was fake. The blister packs did not list any manufacturer, the pills were crushed, and they smelled weird. It is possible that they contained the active ingredient, but it's better not to risk taking a mystery pill.
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   jacky1979 0 Votes
I totally disagree... I've been buying from 4rx for quite some time, and yes on occasion it does take a few weeks, but that's cause of customs, not because they haven't shipped or processed the order ... I've never had any issues with my credit card either... but if you use your credit card online, bad things CAN happen... so I agree when they say to use a single-use credit card (good idea JJ!). But a company like them, they should have top security (i think i saw some security button on their website, which scans their servers often for security issues..). Anyhow I've been using weight-loss meds from them, and they have been working really well, so I doubt they are fake. And since they've been around for so long, in my book, they are a very reputable company... for the price and quality of customer service as well... anyway, try them out and see for yourself and if you ever have a problem they have live agents to talk to...As for receiving the bad packaging, not sure what to say ... my pills came in blister pack nice and securely packaged and not crushed or anything... maybe they got crushed during shipping, you should contact them they may re-send to you...
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   rfidler 0 Votes
I have ordered from this company many times over the years, and recommended patients to this company for discount meds. Until this recent time I was satisfied. I ordered on 1/21/11, and expected delivery in mid-Feb. On 2/12/11 I called and they said the order was shipped, and would arrive by 2/20/11. I asked for the tracking number to be email, but it never was. The package never arrived. I waited until 2/27/11 and it never arrived. I online chatted with Lisa who promised me the tracking number, she never sent it. On 2/28/11 I called 305-847-1470 got the Indian customer support staff, and Victor promised to send me the tracking number but never did. I online chatted with Lisa again who promised me a tracking number, but never sent it. Called Victor again 3/1/11 and he DID sent the tracking number. I called USPS and they told me that the package was scheduled for pickup on 2/3/11 (12 days after placing the order) but the package never left India. When I called back, Suzanne stated she was the manager, was extremely rude, talked over me, offered me no solutions, and hung up on me. Unfortunate that I have had years of good luck all ruined by one shipment that 4Rx is unwilling to make right by sending the shipment by Airmail in 3 days. Instead, their solution is to get a shipment to me by March 17th that was ordered on Jan 21st. The worst customer service of all, and I will take my business, my friend and families business, and mostly my patient's business elsewhere since there are many choices of online pharmacies.
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   James T. Kirk 0 Votes
I have used 4rx.com for about 3 years and 10 orders. I have always received a shipment. It usually takes about a month. I once had to call them and asked them to reship, and they did so right away for free. Six months later the original shipment showed up. It evidently was stuck in the post office somewhere. I called 4RX and asked them how I should pay them for the extra pills, and they told me to just keep them No Charge. I ordered pills just prior to their recent shut down, and received the meds, but they have never charged my credit card for them. I'm a little nervous about GenPharma, but the pills seem to work. I hope they reopen. Yes, there is some risk if you buy drugs from someone in another country for products that you really shouldn't be buying to begin with. The USA government has created a mess for many of us by protecting the interest of our drug companies over the health of our citizens. If you can't get health insurance in the USA, you are screwed.
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   StephenKWalker 0 Votes
I've done my own research about 4rx.com reviews.
After returning to business, they only accepts eChecks and no other payment mode. 4rx.com might have been put off by few negative comments based some people’s short-term bad experiences. But against all odds, the company has returned and with better service this time. Customers are dealing with the new 4rx.com again. According to the reviews, the delivery has become faster, and the service has become much better. The communication system is working properly now.

You can find a special 4rx.com review on my blog:

If you wish I can share my thoughts about industry on the whole and reviews of other reliable solutions in this niche.

Best regards,
Stephen
 3rd of May, 2013 by   ceejee +1 Votes
There is way better out there than 4rx. Too many good pharmacies out there accepting credit cards and with no problems Look at this review of 4rx and what others said
stevegodin.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-4rxcom-review.html
 14th of Jul, 2013 by   carleer 0 Votes
Thanks for warning us. This is where I been buying without a prescription without problems
 30th of Jul, 2013 by   doNotBuyWith4RX 0 Votes
Alert, read full Comment plz my credit card is being plundered : I bought with 4RX.com in 2010, the order went fine but Lately, since june 2013 I am getting tons of spam mail asking me to reorder, or confirmation for new shipments being the made (I did not reorder anything) .All emails contained my correct name and my old home-address.
Now I even got called on my cellphone by 00-1-216-452-1237 with promotional deals and asking my to reorder in an aggressive-pushy way by an English speaking woman with Indian accent, and when I was not interested her indian speaking supervisor also tried to sell me something and when I asked how they got my number and name they hang up the phone.
!!!Now my bank contacted me that suddenly expensive transactions are made with online purchases in usd $ and the expect them to be card fraud, so they blocked my card, in June 2013 more then 2000$ usd is gone!!! in just a couple of days
Only 4RX.com has my old home-address, cellphone number, and card details, So I am sure they are the scam-fraud artists
Do not buy with them!!! and google or look for http://scamfraudalert.org/2012/10/10/4rx-com-4rx-net/
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   nomadic09 0 Votes
I was surprised my order came through the mail after reading the negative reviews. My friend vouched for the site so I didn't really check online for reviews. My friend has been ordering from 4RX.com for 7 years so I figured I'd give them a shot. I placed an order on 03/18/14. My packaged arrived 04/21/14. Yes that is a long time but it was exactly 21 business days the estimated time it could take to pass through customs. The meds work great too and my order was correct, I'm just so stoked that it went this smooth . If things had gone bad I would of had my credit card company (visa) fight the charges, I suggest buyers use a credit card and not the echeck method.
 12th of Aug, 2014 by   gonot 0 Votes
I been ordering from Bestrxgenerics.com and they are great and they don't ask for a doctor prescription. Hope this helps you.
 30th of Aug, 2014 by   Fightagainestcourption 0 Votes
i have ripped off and scammed out twice of my hard earned money by these frauds.Please don't order anything from this company .Sell you fake and counterfeit medicines that look a real thing.

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists