logo
search

2-viagrow, Kingston, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - product has been charged to credit card and not been delivered

2-viagrow Contacts & Informations

2-viagrow

Posted:

product has been charged to credit card and not been delivered

Kingston, Ontario
Canada
I have recently purchased the 2-viagrow for 79.95 and still havent recieved my purchase and its been 2 wks and they told me it was goin to be only 5-6 business days. my id is GHrb-494004671. Also it says that if i have any concerns to talk to a Ashley Cole, and that it would come on my credit card is premium growth.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Wayne

This email is to confirm that we have approved your order.

On your credit card statement our charge will appear as: "Body-Slim.Biz"

For future reference, please take note of the information below:

Your order ID Number: "ff8a63ac-9584-11e0-b47c-001cc0731ce9"
Toll free: 1-866-847-4208
International calls: +44-20-331-83954

Average delivery times are between 10-15 business days.

Please do not hesitate to call us toll free at: 1-866-847-4208

International calls: +44-20-331-83954

Or send us an email at: sales@global-customer-service.com

Thank you for your business.
The Viagrow Support Team... I also never received my product, no way to contact supplier, dont reply to email's and cant get through on provided number, beware ... scam...
 24th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had approximately same problem. I previously wrote them to have info if I could use their product giving to them my health conditions. The answer was positive and I ordered two free bottles of >>>>> Viagrow sexual enhancement of 2009, <<<<<< as was specified on Internet announcement. I had to pay only shipment fees of $ 4.99. The charge have been of $101.25 but the worst thing I have received one bottle completely different of the two shown and the product I received is >>>>>Viagrow Dietary Supplement<<<<< which is completely prohibit to my health conditions. I tried several time to contact them through their <<<<
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello customer Service Rep.
My Name Is William Cole, My Address is (1859 Klauber Ave. San Diego, California.
I ordered your Product, called Viagrow about three weeks ago, the ID number is: 89959e34583711e1ba4c-002522b853b4, -
The payment has been debited to my credit card. I'm conserned about the delivery. Please respond to when i can expect
Delivery. Thank you
William Cole
1859 Klauber Ave.
San Diego, California 92114-2123
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm only conserned about receiving the product that i have purchased and paid for it and would like to know when i will receive it.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have purchased the 2-via grow for 79.95 on3-30-12 it was to be 5-6 business days for delivery, needless to say i have not received my purchase my id is-#5615316a-7b9a11e1-ac43-002522b853b obviously i'm not the only one with this problem i have tryed the contact number with no success, I would really love to get what i paid for if not my money returned thank you Greg H South Carolina
 26th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Please have my email address removed from your mailing address I am a woman and find receiving your emails from via grow very offensive Thank you

Email Fraud