1saleaday theives

1650 Eastern Pkwy Suite 100
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: unknown
My order was placed on 11/13/08 for (2) 8" Digital Photo Frames. I received (1) initial email confirming purchase and payment confirmation. My order status on the company web site says that items were shipped via ground with no tracking number. After many emails to them and no replies, I am worried that I too may have been scammed. I have filed complaints with the BBB & FTC. My next objective is to write a letter to the State of New York Attorney General and send a letter to their physical address via certified mail. I urge all others who have been experiencing this problem to do the same.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I can feel your fustration!!! I finally recieved my item. Item was used and I was unable to activate it. (Verizon Hotspot). Somebody had already activated it and Verizon was unable to assist with this problem. I sent it back following instructions to the tee. Now waiting to see if I get my money back. Very poorly run web site with poor comunications.

Contact Us