Posted:

Misrepresentation - Deceit

1saleaday.com
1saleaday offered and I ordered a "Black IP Geneva" watch. What I received is a cheap Chinese knock off "GV Gennve" watch.
I tried to contact them for exchange / return / refund, but they did not react to my complaint at all.
Finally I reported the case to my Credit Card company.
Deliver a Gennve when you sell a Geneva is misrepresentation at best, more likely intentional deceit.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?
More 1SaleADay Complaints & Reviews

Brooklyn
New York
Phone: 1800-682-2289
1saleaday.com

on Oct 16 i ordered A Blackberry Baby Pearl 7130c Unlocked Quad Band GSM Sleek Cell Phone with Internal Built in Tethered Modem - NEW
Quad Band GSM / Tethered Modem / Blue tooth / Instant Messaging / Web Browse Capability / Sure Type QWERTY Keyboard / Corporate Enterprise Capable / Speakerphone / Email and much more!
The 7130c offers complete Blackberry device functionality and puts top of the line features into a stylish, lightweight, phone style handset. Browsing the web, viewing emails, attachments and running applications is faster than ever, thanks to a combination of state of the art technologies, including the latest high speed wireless networks and a powerful processor. Be amazed by the sleek design, fast performance, light sensing screen and more. You can also connect your laptop or PC to the Internet, using the device as a tethered Modem so you don't need to carry a wireless PC card.

but instead i received on Nov 12 a battery for the phone !!!
i sent 4 emails trying to contact them but no reply
I tyred to call them but the number dost work beware of this company
 9th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

1saleaday.com

I ordered a Tonex wireless stereo headset from 1saleaday.com. When it arrived it did not work. I emailed them; they told me to send it back (at my expense). I emailed them back that my shipping cost would be more than my refund. I never heard from them again. Bottom line: their products are crap, and they don't stand behind them.
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

1SaleADay - Terrible company
1saleaday.com

Ordered 2 cell phones; was told items would ship next day. After ten days (and no package), I contacted company several times via e-mail (no responses). Finally, I got an e-mail that phones had shipped. I got them a week later -- and they were the wrong (and inferior) phones.

I was told I had to return them for a refund, and they have refused to pay the return shipping costs. Do NOT do business with this company. If you do, you will regret it!
 4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Westborough
Massachusetts

I have placed a request for a mobile head phones which was for $1 from 1saleaday.
my order number is:1855276-986266528-S-WI

I have not received any items, its been more than 10days. I have emailed them 3 times, no reply.

Do not buy any thing from this website.
 7th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had very bad experience with this company. I wanted to cancel an order that I placed. They said they cannot cancel an order, but I could refuse the package and that I could get a full refund. I refused the package and its more than two month now. Now they say that they haven't received the package and they cannot issue a refund. Beware when dealing with this company.
 7th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

1SaleADay - RipOff by 1saleaday.com
1SaleADay.com

I purchased an pandigital eReader and the next day I decided to cancel the order. 1SaleADay.com said that they cannot cancel the order, but I could refuse the package and I could get a full refund. I refused the package and its more than two month now. Now they say that they haven't received the package and they cannot issue a refund without proper tracking. I provided them with the tracking information from USPS which clearly shows the entry against my return. Then they said that the tracking information from USPS doesn't prove anything. Beware when dealing with this company.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

1SaleADay - Defective product / wrong product
New York
1SaleADay.com

Purchased Plantronics Voyager 815 Bluetooth headset.
They shipped only body of Voyager 855 and charger in a lunch sandwich type plastic bag.
Missing 3 sizes of earplugs and ear hook that are part of the advertised product.

When contacted by email was told that this is as advertized. NOT True!
Was told I can purchase the missing parts.

When tried to use it found that it will not go into Pairing Mode - defective

Cannot use the headset since it will not fit without the missing parts.
 18th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
UPDATE:
1SaleADay company is very responsive to posted complaints and promised to refund the purchase price AND ship a free replacement.
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

1SaleADay - Fraud
1SaleADay

They were selling unlocked and I bought it, but it was locked and without sim card slot. I sent them ten emails and all they remained unanswered.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

1SaleADay - Service
Miami
Florida

I ordered a tablet which was a great price as I checked my tracking number I realized it was @ the.post.office 2 weeks before it was finally delivered! Not 1saleadays fault lol you people are complaining about a company that was selling a product cheap and getting mad that you had to wait for it or it broke! Wow genious really! you complain when your $5 earrings break or don't look like the picture! Hahaha you are getting exactly what you pay for!!! What a joke! Seriously its like the blind leading the blind. If you want a tablet.tomorrow take your lazy a** to the store! Being 100% honest if its not tangible when you check out you will never fully be happy with what you.get!
 21st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had a bad experience with them as well. I ordered a size 7 ring, they sent me a size 10. They said since it was not defective, it didn't qualify for a refund and they suggested I sell it on eBay. I had to dispute it through Paypal and they said to send it back for a refund, but I was responsible for return shipping costs.

So basically they can send you whatever they want to send you, if it's not defective, you're screwed. I will never buy from them again.
 19th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
1SaleADay sucks! It's only getting worse. It takes weeks for them to send any item you order, they are horrible with their e-mail support, and you have to Google to find any kind of phone number. And even if you reach someone, they say to send an e-mail. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back after a month. The savings are not worth the hassle! They think just because they are an 'e-seller', they can flip you the middle finger and send your items when they find it convenient. Or, in my case, not ship the item at all. It's always been slow, but now it's unacceptable! The worst seller on eBay will ship your item faster than these people! Avoid! Spend your money elsewhere. These people clearly don't care about you, and the time the items get shipped. And their customer service is clearly the worst I have encountered in years.
 2nd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

Isaleaday
Florida

I have two standing complaints with this company for non-shipment totaling more that $800.00. It is not the end of the world for me but I am very frustrated at the lack of customer support.

I have seen many similar complaints and I would like to join an existing on help file a new class action dispute.

I am looking to initiate a class action if one does not already exist.

I am interested in hearing from other families for have the same situation.
 24th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes

jackweho
West Hollywood

ordered 4 sets of 2 each mesh shorts. Received 2 sets and they were all 100% polyester. Notified !sale and advised them only received half the order and was allergic to polyester. They would not allow return and did not address the issue of the missing part of the order at all.

Contact Us