Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Rip off

1SaleADay
1saleaday.com
I have ordered items from this website with no problems, except long delivery times. The last 2 items I ordered and paid for were never received. When i contacted the customer service of this website, they told me they would look into this and get back to me. They never did. I have sent them a few followup emails and still never heard back from them. I am also submitting a complaint to NJ Consumer Fraud.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Worst company on the internet. Never received order. Complaints were not responded to. No phone number. Only email and they just do not care!! Total Ripoff!
 8th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have placed five orders with this website. I have only received three of them. It has been two months since I ordered the two items never received. I have emailed customer support serveral, several times but have never received a response.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I have ordered several items and have received them all. The delay time is longer than the typical online order, but I have been pleased with all of my purchases. I ordered an item as a gift and forgot about the delay. I was able to email customer service and cancel the order and I received my full refund within 3 days. Never had a problem with the company.

Contact Us