logo

HEB
Additional Charges
3. (5 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
4. (7 mins ago)

2850 N. California St. Suite 110
Burbank, California
Phone: 1-866-658-8125
1ink.com
Bought brother compatible ink cartridges for fax/printer MFC-440CN and they leak badly. i was careful in handling though all the ones installed have leaked. I have to call this monday for rma and will report back on how they respond. What a mess and and hassle as ink is very hard to remove...
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2009 by   Gloria Alvarado 0 Votes
NO NOT REALLY...IT COULD BE THAT ONLY THOSE CARTRIDGES WERE DEFECTED. I HAVE PERSONALLY HAD PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM A STORE THAT WAS DEFECTED OR DAMAGED & EXCHANGED FOR EXACT SAME ITEM WITH NO PROBLEMS. I HAVE ALSO GONE TO RESTAURANTS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME & THE MEAL I ORDERED WAS TERRIBLE THEN I WENT AGAIN & ORDERED THE EXACT SAME THING & IT WAS TERRIFIC. SO WE CANT JUDGE A STORE OR RESTAURANT OR WHATEVER BY THE ONE BAD EXPERIENCE WE HAD ONCE WITH THAT PARTICULAR STORE OR RESTAURANT.

AND JUST F.Y.I:
INK IS VERY EASY TO TAKE OFF ANYTHING IF YOU SPRAY IT WITH HAIRSPRAY
(must hv alcohol in it) ALL INK WILL TOTALLY DISSAPPEAR INSTANTLY RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. I USE IT ALL THE TIME...EVEN ON SILK...ANY TYPE OF CLOTHES.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   Gloria Alvarado 0 Votes
JUST F.Y.I.

NEVER JUDGE A BUSINESS BY ONE BAD EXPERIENCE YOU HAD WITH THEM.

BECAUSE THIS WILL ONLY BE DAMAGING TO YOU.

LEARN TO FORGIVE & FORGET...FORGIVE...LET IT GO...

AND CERTAINLY DO NOT BE A PERFECTIONIST!

DONT GET SOO UPSET BCS THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO MISTAKES & NOTHING IS MADE PERFECT.

SOMETIMES THINGS MALFUNCTION OR ARE DEFECTED.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT & YOU WERE THE COMPANY & YOU SOLD SOMETHING TO ME THEN I CALL YOU TO TELL YOU I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE ITS DEFECTIVE OR MALFUNCTIONING?
WOULD YOU BE UNDERSTANDING & COURTEOUS & HELPFUL W ME OR WOULD YOU GET UPSET BCS I WAS CALLING YOU? ? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   Tom Maurer 0 Votes
I purchased a Combo Pack that included 2 black and 1 color remanufactured hi capacity Dell cartridge and in June I installed the color cartridge and approx a month ago the color cart stopped printing red. When removed from the printer Dell 968, a tissue test blot produces yellow, red and blue, in the printer, only yellow and blue. Any suggestions why the red would stop working in the printer? For only a $25.00 or so savings, it doesn't seem worth ordering ink cartridges from 1ink as opposed to ordering from Dell and not worrying about colors not working. Please advise.
Tom Maurer
tfmaurer821@yahoo.com
 25th of Oct, 2010 by   Mary Facciponti 0 Votes
CONSUMER BEWARE - PLS DO NOT ORDER ANY INK CARTRIDGES FROM 1ink.com. If there are any defected cartridges, they will do everything in their power to not take any responsibility in replacing or reimbursing you.
Even if they are returned within their so called 6 month guaranty.
 8th of Dec, 2010 by   1 ink.com defective merch.and cust serv. 0 Votes
I too ordered ink from ink1 and thought I was getting a bargain. I had two black cartridges run out of ink very shortly after for my Kodak ESP3. The Color cartrdiges leaked. I thought this was a bad order because I had placed 2 other orders with no problems and had ordered a laser ink cart at a good price.
But then, I got another order of leaky color cart. (in a combo pack) and one black cart. had a missing board and could not be used at all. I was promised 15% off my next order.( They were offering this to everyone at the time).
I was stupid enough to place another order. Instead of coming thress to 5 days later, It came 8 days later. I saw that the order had been misdirected by the post office. I missed an important deadline because of this. When I spoke to a woman by the name of Renee, she said, "What do you want me to do about the post office and hung up" I was willing to forgive and forget since this is the Holiday season and the Post Office can make mistakes, but this rude woman's lack of professionalism caused me to make a return call. This time to a Gentleman named Ken. He offered me %15 on my next order. When I told him of the problems, he mentioned that he had no other similar compalints. When asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that they were all out to lunch.
I spent my life before retiring as a Store Manager of a larger retail chain. The people in my store were always in the top 10 out of a chain of 880 stores. I credit them, not myself for caring about our customers.
Trust me. 1 ink does not and I shall not again order anything from this establishment.

Thomas J. Smith
Tsmith90@verison.net
Lindnhurst, N.Y.
 27th of May, 2011 by   JohnD1korn 0 Votes
I would never order from them again placed order waited for 9 days online status said the item shipped so called they never sent my order claimed they thought it was fraud with my debit card but still took payment and never contacted me as consumer or debit card holder. Just out to steal money one dollar at a time but had the nerve to call my phone after i called them and cursed them out what a company needless to say i will be calling my card company and filing charges.
 27th of May, 2011 by   Anita R. Elliott 0 Votes
I ordered ink refills over the internet and never received the order, HOWEVER, you have charged my Discover Card for 29.95 !!

I expect you to credit this account immediately

Anita R. Elliott
906 Springwood Ln.
Duncanville, Tx 75137
 6th of Jun, 2011 by   Tanya McSween 0 Votes
THis company is the worst I have ever dealt with! the customer service is horrible! and you can judge a company by how they speak to you on the phone! I will never deal with this company ever again.
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   terry1957531 0 Votes
I have ordered from 1ink, before, but this time I received a leaking black ink, it was leaking in the box.It is not worth the hassle, to return something so cheap.(they don't refund your shipping).The color one was ok.I will probably order from them again.But I think they need to review their return policy. If I get another leking cartridge, I will be looking for another ink company.
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   NAJEEB IQBAL 0 Votes
i HAD ORDERED CARTRIDGES FOR BROTHER MFC 3360 ON JULY 2011. I ORDERED THE WHOLE BUNCH BUT WHEN I OPENED THE AIR-TIGHT SEAL THE INK SPELLED ALL OVER BUT LUCKILY NOT IN THE PRINTER. THE ONE WHICH ARE NOT LEAKING. DO NOT WORK AT ALL. PROBABLY EITHER IT IS ALL DRIED UP OR SHOTTY WORK. NOW THE WHOLE BOX IS USELESS. INCIDENTLY I HAD JUST OPNED THE BOX YESTERDAY SINCE I BOUGHT IT. I HAD STORED THIS BOX AS PER THE INSTRUCTION I.E., NO SUNLIGHT, ROOM TEMP. ETC ETC.
THIS IS FOR SURE BAD PRODUCT BATCH. NOW IT MAYBE A STRANGE INCIDENT BUT I SEE SAME HAS HAD HAPPENED TO OTHERS. 1INK.COM MUST ATTEND TO THIS ISSUE.
NAJEEB IQBAL
(305) 439-0981
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Johnynine9 0 Votes
I am glad that i looked here before buying. The discount isn't steep enough to make up for all the difficulties documented here and I do not have the Rose colored glasses that Ms Alvarado seems to wear all the time.
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   RonKnhn 0 Votes
PLEASE, DON'T waste your money or your time. Go to Staples or another store and buy genuine brand names for you specific printer or copier. You will be frustrated and will cost you more in down time. Myself and others had damaged printers from using these garbage inks. You will thank me if you listen. We learn by bad experiences. Ron- New Jersey
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   cfarc 0 Votes
Agree with comments regarding problematic 1ink compatible cartridges for Brother MFC machines. Called to voice a clogged print-head problem and was told the cartridges must have been 'mishandled'... Have a friend in San Diego with identical machine who also purchased cartridges from 1ink -- exact same problem with clogged print-head -- was told the very same thing upon voicing a complaint to 1ink's Customer Service. 1ink does not assume responsibility for their products and attempts to paint problems as a 'one-off' problem... Wouldn't advise their product for the Brother MFC machines unless you can afford hours of time chasing down problem and haggling with 1ink Customer Service. Less costly in the long run to purchase authentic Brother ink!
 7th of Mar, 2014 by   j.a hale 0 Votes
I have ordered from 1Ink.com for a couple of years, and have thought it is my KODAK esp3250 printer issue with the drivers. NOPE, it's the ink!! All drivers are updated and yesterday (3/6/14) and put in a new Black Cartridge (the old one was 3/4 full. The New Black cartridge, did not work, *as the 3/4 full cartridge did not work) ran all of the requested checks (Printing) nothing! I have thrown away more cartridges than I've been able to use. NO MORE ORDERS TO THEM! Am I angry "OH YES!" Researching online for a BETTER CHOICE!
 22 hrs 9 mins ago by   Spam Spam Spam 0 Votes
1ink.com is a prolific spammer.
I will never do business with a company that advertises itself via spam.
If everybody else did the same, there would be no more spam!
Why are you people surprised that the products they supply are absolute rubbish?

ATM Security Solutions