logo

Pure pomegranate capsules

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

19Breeders.com, Johns Creek, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Sick Dogs/Puppies Sold

19Breeders.com Contacts & Informations

19Breeders.com

Posted: 2012-03-07 by    Saundra Pace

Sick Dogs/Puppies Sold

19Breeders.com
Johns Creek, Georgia
We bought our puppy at this place 9 days ago. After 5 days our puppy Kiwi a Pug became deathly sick. After 5 days in the Vet Hospital and on IV's she is still not doing good at all. We found out today that she has parvo virus. She has lost a pound and a half since Saturday and it is Tuesday. Tonight they gave her a 50/50 chance of survival. This morning it was an 80% chance. Please Please Do not ever buy a pet from this man. I was looking into this breeder today and he had a similar company in Tampa FL 2 years ago and I have found numerous complaints on him there. Somebody please put this man out of business.
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2012 by   Kim E. -2 Votes
I have to disagree with you about 19Breeders, I bought a yorkie puppy from them and I am very happy to say that they helped me out, about 1 ½ weeks after I got my new puppy I woke up to find my puppy was not very responsive and very weak I thought he was going to die, I called the owner of 19Breeders and told him how I had found my puppy, after he asked me a few questions he told me that he thought my puppy was hypoglycemic and told me that I should take him to his Vet.
So I went to the Vet, he did a test on my puppy and sure enough he had a drop in his blood sugar from not eating enough, I had to leave my puppy with the Vet for a few days and when I picked up my puppy I expected a big bill, but the girl at the front desk said “No Charge!” I am pretty sure that 19Breeders paid for that visit and it wasn’t even their fault. My puppy is very healthy and I Love him to death and I really appreciate the way 19Breeders handled my situation. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   C.Marlow -1 Votes
I bought a puppy from 19breeders and was very happy with my puppy, I have never had any problems, and if I did the owners gave me their cell phone number for me to call if I needed help with anything, which I never did need any help, but I just wanted to say that I recommend this store to all my friends or to people who come up to me and ask me where I got my puppy. I was very impressed with how clean the store is and how helpful the owners are after you buy a puppy from them.
 7th of Apr, 2012 by   troytaylor38 -1 Votes
I have to disagree with the author since, we purchased a yorkshire terrier here after being recommended by more then a few people who had purchased dogs from 19 breeders.They have Great shop, very clean, excellent dogs. not your typical "puppy store". They take very good care of their animals, and things are very clean.I see that author had a bad experience, it really really shocks me reading what went on with her knowing how 19Breeders works. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new pet.
 7th of Apr, 2012 by   19Breeders 0 Votes
In response to your complaint against me and my store 19Breeders
The pug puppy was in perfect health when you bought it and it had a health cert from a Vet to prove it, according to your own admission a few days after you bought it you took your puppy to your own vet and he also found your puppy to be in perfect health, so much that he went on and scheduled another appointment to have the puppy vaccinated again at a later date. When you went for that appt and got the puppy vaccinated within an hour or two your puppy was very sick, this tells me that it was probably an adverse reaction to the puppy vaccine, you admitted that you and your vet felt that it was probably a reaction to the vaccines also. So why are you blaming me, your vet also told you that doing a parvo test a few days after being vaccinated that the results would be positive for parvo.

Even though I don’t feel responsible for what happened to your puppy, I offered you free health care at a Vet office near you and 100% responsibility for the health and the Bill, but you refused it.
We may not be perfect but we sure try to be.
I love my puppies and I love my customers and I will always be there for them if they need help,
This is why 99% of my customers’ love us, and 99% of the people who visit us think we are great.
I am sorry that you couldn’t be one of those 99%.
 8th of Apr, 2012 by   stevenmyles -1 Votes
My little English Bulldog, Bentley is fantastic! I buy it from 19Breeders and the owner was very responsive to all my concerns that a new "parent" has. The shop is very clean. Their care and concern for all their pets and the people who buy them is beyond anything anyone could hope for. I was told to call them any time no matter what and you know what?, I did call them on a Saturday morning, and they were right there to answer my questions. I am just saddened of the bad review they get I think that is only misunderstanding.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   kashleyrichards -1 Votes
Best pet store around for miles and for many years to come. dont listen to
anybody else. just go to the pet store and see how great it is for
yourself. i go there often and they never cease to amaze with all cute
puppies they have. this is the only pet store i will ever go to. roger is
a great guy and his employees are very knowledgeable in what they do.
highly recommendable.
 12th of Apr, 2012 by   Brucesmith -1 Votes
Beautiful store, friendly and knowledgeable staff, very well kept. They
always know about everything I question them on . Staff seems
legitimately interested in customers uniquely different situations. I'm
very pleased and have been back numerous times. Highly recommend.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   hutsonbrix -1 Votes
I recently purchased a dog from 19breeders and it turned out to be the healthiest animal I have ever owned. My previous dog had just died, and I called around many Pet stores to find out if they had a similar breed to mine, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a breed that is popular in the UK. I ended up with just a Cocker Spaniel, but its alright because she turned out to be a great investment. I highly recommend this place to anyone, they gave me almost exactly what I needed. And that’s definitely a plus.
 6th of May, 2012 by   EARTHLING 0 Votes
YOU JUST DID NOT DO MUCH HOMEWORK AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THOSE IN ANIMAL RIGHTS WANT ALL STATES TO BAN PUPPY MILLS AND REGULATE LICENCES FOR BREEDERS THAT USUALLY DO NOT SPAY & NEUTER. MANY BREED DOGS END UP IN SHELTERS AND HAVE PUPPIES TOO. THE AMISH IN OHIO AND IN PA HAVE 100'S OF HIDDEN PUPPY MILLS. IT SHOULD BE TOTALLY OUTLAWED!! GREED MACHINES IN CRUELTY & SUFFERING. YOUTUBE EVEN HAS SOME VIDEO'S ON SOME OF THESE HORRIFIC MILLS. AMERICA IS ASS BACKWARDS THESE TIMES. NO DEMAND...NO SUPPLY!!
 6th of May, 2012 by   EARTHLING 0 Votes
KEEP IN MIND THAT EACH PUPPY CAN COME FORM A DIFFERENT MILL. MANY ARE THROUGH BROKERS. PEOPLE THAT GET PUPPIES THROUGH PET SHOPS ARE JUST CLELESS AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHERE THESE PUPPIES COME FROM. IF THEY ONLY KNEW AND SAW WHAT I HAVE SEEN. SAD WISH I COULD CUT & PASTE THE FACTS HERE. POOR PUPPIES. AND PARVO IS FROM UNCLEAN ENVIRONMENT. I HAVE VOLUNTEERED AT MANY A SHELTER, AND PARVO BREAKS MY HEART. COULD BE PREVENTED YET DUE TO LACK OF CARE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. THEY CRY ALL NIGHT AND USUALLY DIE WITHIN DAYS. WHEN A PARVO CASE NOW COMES IN, I GOTTA LEAVE. NOT MEANT TO BE A VET OR VET TECH CAUSE IT JUST MAKES ME TOO DEPRESSED TO SEE THEIR LITTLE LIVES SUFFER WHEN IT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   Roslyn Bolino 0 Votes
I strongly disagree with the fact you have mentioned about 19breeders. Few days ago I purchased a Morkie puppy from 19breeders. It was a lovely puppy, sleek and contended. I was told by my friends that the health of the puppy might create a problem. However, I asked the officials of 19breeders and they assured me regarding the health of my Morkie puppy. They even provided me a health certificate issued by recognized veterinarian. The behavior of the officials and staffs of the store was really impressive and I didn't find a single flaw in them to worry.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   Bobbie Gerrett 0 Votes
I don’t know what makes you think like the way you have mentioned about 19breeders, however, from my experience I can say that 19breeders is more than a puppy store. I bought my English Bulldog from them last week. The people at 19breeders were supportive and answered all my questions. However, my dog didn’t eat anything on the first two days. I was anxious and took my pet to the officials of 19breeders and they took it to their vet. All the veterinary treatments were made in free of cost. My pet was given back to me and it started to behave well and eat properly.
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   msgray 0 Votes
I have been trying to contact 19 breeders over the phone and can't get an answer. How much did you guys pay for your puppies. I'm trying to get a sense of the price range before i make a 2 hour trip to see the puppies. Thanks
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   sefsik4 0 Votes
We purchased a cocker from them today and they were very responsive and up front with check ups and shots. They gave me the cell number and said please call if I had any questions or concerns.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Idgetbeth 0 Votes
Could anyone please help?? We purchased a puppy from 19 Breeders and I am unable to find the cell phone number that they have us. Our puppy is sick, bloody diarrhea. We have an immunocompromised child at home and it is extremely important that we seperate our daughter from something potentially infectious. Could anyone please email me their number???? Thank you!
sarabeth1981@hotmail.com
 12th of Oct, 2013 by   Happy in Johns Creek 0 Votes
I purchased my first Havanese puppy from 19Breeders in October 2012 and he is in perfect condition. I recently purchased my 2nd Havanese puppy from 19Breeders and she is full of energy and immediately clicked with my 1st puppy. She is almost 12 weeks old and is running outside, climbing steps and doing everything her big brother does. This puppy sleeps all night and is learning to go outside by watching her big brother. She had her first check up on Saturday from my vet and checked out with a perfect score. I love my babies and I would refer 19Breeders to others looking for smart, cute and healthy puppies. We need to keep in mind that you can get a sick puppy from the so called best breeders, but this shouldn't label all of the puppies as being sick, etc. Please learn how to take care of your puppy and wait for the Dr. to tell you that puppy is not eating enough. If you know that you're puppy is not eating do something about it immediately. You wouldn't let a child go days without eating. This is a family member not just a cute little puppy.
 12th of Oct, 2013 by   M Rifkin 0 Votes
What the devil is a "so-called best breeder"? One that uses best practices, something everyone buying a pure-bred should expect? We need to keep in mind there are good breeders, and then people who breed just to make a buck. Often the latter sell sick dogs, and then claim that is normal. It isn't.
 29th of Jun, 2014 by   TL Mullins 0 Votes
I bought my Malti Tzu From 19breeders and I have got to say this was one of the happiest healthy puppies ive ever bought from a pet store. My only complaint is that my BF forgot her paperwork on the desk they day we bought her and he went back to pick her up but her pedigree was not in any of the paperwork. Ive called several times and no one ever seems to be able to help me.. :( However I would definitely buy from them again! Best Clearance Baby Ever!
 6th of Sep, 2014 by   joan dickerson 0 Votes
WOW!! DO NOT ... DO NOT BUY FROM 19BREEDERS !!!
Now I know why they never Answer Their Phone... I decided to go in person. What I saw was Disgusting they had about 5-7 PUPPIES in one Small crate all dirty and unkempt. This place is a glorified PUPPY MILL. There were so many signs offering financing for their $900 - $1300 PUPPIES!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD MOST OF THEM!!! JUST AFTER $$$$$$$$$$$

How NOT to Buy a Foreclosure