logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

1800Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews - Valentine's Day was ruined for me and my wife!

1800Flowers.com Contacts & Informations

1800Flowers.com

Posted:    Valerie

Valentine's Day was ruined for me and my wife!

I ordered some flowers from 1800flowers.com for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her at work. The delivery was guaranteed to be delivered on Valentine's Day and never got there.

I got worried around 2:00pm on Valentine's Day, so I decided to call and check on the order.

When I called the message said that all of there representatives were currently busy and ended the call. I didn't even have the choice of waiting to speak to someone.

I never got through to anyone on Valentine's Day and my wife never received her flowers. The day after the delivery person called and said that she was unable to deliver the flowers yesterday and couldn't say what time she could deliver them today. I called the local place that was delivering the flowers since I finally had the number that I was trying to get from 1800flowers the day before when I couldn't get anyone. I asked about the guaranteed delivery date for Valentines Day and I was told that I would have to take that up with 1800flowers.

I still can't get in touch with 1800flowers. I just keep getting cut-off. Valentine's Day was ruined for me and my wife! I would not recommend 1800flowers to anyone. I had a guaranteed delivery date but no flowers and couldn't get anyone form 1800flowers. A company that big should have a way that someone could get in touch with someone when there is a problem instead of just getting cut-off.
Comments United States Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2007 by   Oakie 0 Votes
I went through the same thing as you. This is very frustrating. 1800flowers.com tried to give me a $3.00 credit. I demanded a full refund and took this matter up with the Better Business Bureau.
 21st of Jun, 2007 by   Patricia L. Caviness 0 Votes
My daughter knowing that I collect crystal sent me flowers in a crystal vase. She ordered them from Conroys Flowers in Oxnard California, they were never delivered. When I called I was told that they had been left with the apartment manager in the office. I then told them that I was the apartment manager and I had been in the office and no flowers had been delivered. They then sent over a small bouquet in a basket. I asked about the crystal vase and I was told that due to high demand for the item they had ran out. No refund was given for the extra cost of the crystal vase. While many florists are honest and hard working a heavy season can wear hard on deliveries, but we should all get what we order This past Mothers Day, I was sent tulips by my two sons in Texas. They were from 1-800 Flowers, the tulips were wilted and yellow. I thanked my sons and I did not tell them the condition as I did not want to spoil a great gift they were so thoughtful to send. My deceased husband was a florist, so I know the high demand at holidays. I personally want to thank all the people who give me flowers while I am alive as I do not want them when I am dead.

Thank you to all who have brought flowers into my live. Sincerely, Patricia Caviness, Crane, Missouri
 21st of Feb, 2008 by   anne 0 Votes
My husband orderd the flowers from 1800flowers.com for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her at work. It was ordered by "guaranteed to be delivered on Valentine's Day" and never got here. I was waiting the whole day. i went down to the recepient, and i saw there was a flower for someone else from 1800Flower.com. I wonder why they did not deliever my flowers at the same time.

My husband called 1800Flowers.com many times ! but he got cut off due to "hight demend of call !@)#!@(#&" (what ever). Eventually, he finally went through 6 days (wow..they are so popular). The lady on the phone made such a wonderful promise like "We will do full-refund to you and send a full package to your wife. In addition, your purchase later one will be always 20%off" And "Please expect the package will be deliever tomorrow, and contact us if it is not delievered by end of day"

Which did not happen at all... i was waiting in my office all day... we got another disappoint AGAIN !

He called up and told the lady at "1800Flowers.com" about the package...and she said... "Oh... we don't do full refund and send a free package at same time !!"

WOW... I think... don't you put like "most satification" on the site? Guess what... if you don't want to ruin your Valentine's Day, Order from other company.

By the way... i order the chocolate from Paris for my husband, it actually got there in 2 days...
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Cruizer 0 Votes
My experience with 1800flowers.com was terrible also. I ordered 1 week in advance, a birthday arraingement to be delivered to a cruise ship in port at Port of Miami. I confirmed delivery a few days before the due date and was told everything was fine. I emailed and called them to let them know the ship leaves port at 5PM sharp and the proper terminal number and was told not to worry, it will be there. Then on the day of delivery, at 3PM, I get a call from 1800flowers asking me to call them. Seems there is a problem with delivery. First, they needed a money order for $5.00 in order to deliver to the port. Then they needed to be licensed to be able to deliver into the port. My God, don't you think this would have been routed to a company that actually has done this before? They weren't very apologetic and actually told me that I didn't have to get upset about this small inconvenience. They could simply deliver it to my fiancee's when she returns 6 days later. Real nice...never again!

Mid-South Employment Fraud