logo

FALSE ADVERTISING, FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

1 Source Corp internet Solutions/ Websites, Mesa, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - The Google money club

1 Source Corp internet Solutions/ Websites Contacts & Informations

1 Source Corp internet Solutions/ Websites

Posted:    Margie Deckard

The Google money club

1 Source Corp internet Solutions
Mesa, Arizona
I sent this email to them 4 times now, and have not received a reply back
from them! This is no way to run a business, very bad business etiquette!
Here is a copy of my email to them! I will be contacting the Chamber of Commerce of Arizona!

Hello

My name is Margie Deckard and I bought 2 webpages Weight Loss and Finance, total of 359.95 dollars! website www.gincomes.com/5731! I am just not pleased with these websites and I do not have any contact from your company, I have called 3 times and would like to speak with someone, they say just leave name and number and we will return your call, I have not heard from anyone, this, number I am calling is Customer Service with 1 Source Corp 888-596-8884 ext. 152. I just would like my credit card credited 359.95 please. You said that you have a money back guarantee on these products that I bought, if not satisfied! So I am not satisfied at all, please let me know when you will be crediting my account!

Margie Deckard
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2010 by   motherof5kids 0 Votes
Margie, I have a question for you, have you gotten any money from them yet? Have you had any further contact with them? I just joined this and now am real concerned for the money I invested, my site isn't even set up yet either!!
 1st of Apr, 2011 by   Cleta 0 Votes
I signed up with a company called 1SourceCorp. & they sent me The Google Money Club Info Kit. The customer service number I have for them is: 888-244-5457. A guy named Tony Kennedy called me. I actually got a call from a recording about making money on-line & I returned it. It's suppose to be about the Google Money Club Info kit. I haven't signed the invoice yet - wanted to do a little investigating first.
Cleta Brookstein - cletare@aol.com
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   Richard Chrystal 0 Votes
They got $2500 of my money and they did nothing for me. This was back in February 2010. I was supposed to be set up with 200, 000 viewers to my site and got nothing. A guy named Barry Ash called me and fast talked me into this scam. I had no success getting my money back. I need help badly.

Richard Chrystal
 9th of Jul, 2011 by   carolyn seay 0 Votes
I know these people are telling the truth because I experienced the same thing. After they got my money ($10, 000+) the communications soon stopped. Even Emails did not get a response. After I E-signed their receipt they believed they were protected. I believe fraud of any kind should be reported and prosecuted and they should be made to make restitution.

cs
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   curious77 0 Votes
Dear fellow readers.
I have been recently called by this number 1 888-244-5458, a company called " Ebusiness Advisors, which has a website, www.ebusinessadvisors.net.
They left a message on my phone, stating that I will make $900/day, no experience with computers, training provided, working as an authorized affiliate for google.
Did anyone else get this same message??? Are they the same company called 1sourcecorp.com or The Money Club that is owned by M Wilson, who also owns a website company called www.titaneer.com?????? Has anyone ever dealt with this company called Ebusiness Advisors???? Has anyone had any results that even come close to their advertised $900/day?????
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   Richard C. 0 Votes
I want this fraudulant company or companies prosecuted and to make restitution to all of us.

Richard Chrystal

rjchrystal@verizon.net

You Can Mix Your Own Laundry Detergent and Save!

Latest Groups