logo

Kia Forte 1.6 sx year 2012
Break Swtich problem
2. (12 mins ago)
Caddle Business Solutions
Didn't get what I paid for
3. (19 mins ago)

Latest Questions

websupportcenter.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

PACIFIC NATURALS CLEAN WHITES AND IDOL WHITE - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Posted:    Franca Galleni
Never authorized any purchases - paid for initial trial - they charged (dept) my acct. and refuse to credit. I never authorized these charges. Last month is was Euro 79.95 - I called them and they said they can't credit my acct.
I DO NOT AGREE TO SUBSCRIBE ANY PROGRAMME AS A MEMBER....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Burbank Complaint category Dental Services

Acoptimom - False Advertisement

Posted:    Acoptimum
U went to this website to order a trial product for $1.19 and after I gave the company my credit card information, they charged me $99.96 for the product and informed me that I should have read the fine print. I disputed the charges and canceled the product. You can see the false advertisement.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Buebank Complaint category Diet Products

bowtrol probiotics - never wanted monthly deliveries

Posted: 2013-09-13 by    shadow 8weeks
I only wanted to try this once as the BOWTROL PROBIOTICS were promoting the tablets but the tablets are still coming and now I noticed that they are taking money out of my bank account without even asking if i want this to happen ...I want to cancel the order but you have to be a lawyer to try...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Telemarketing

Discount Perks - Charged 10.98 for free trial

Posted: 2014-11-04 by    Elise Giarimoustas
Purchased on line
1 Rejuvanew Eye Cream - Free Trial $10.98 Discount Perks Order# 15115693 Have Conf.order
1 Dermology wrinkle Repair Complex $24.95 Discount Galore Order#15116183 Hare conf.order
1 Hot Buy $14.97 Discount Icons
SBP Perks $9.97 Hot Buy Discount
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Web Support Center - monthly membership charge

Posted: 2015-02-18 by    Seong
This company cheats innocent customer in this way.
The first DISCOUNT REWARDS charge nothing (so most people can ignore this sort of charge description)
The second month order automatically start charge as a membership fee EVERY MONTH.
I think most people think membership...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia Complaint category E-Shopping

Tips How To Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank