logo

Latest Questions

websupportcenter.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

PACIFIC NATURALS CLEAN WHITES AND IDOL WHITE - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Posted:    Franca Galleni
Never authorized any purchases - paid for initial trial - they charged (dept) my acct. and refuse to credit. I never authorized these charges. Last month is was Euro 79.95 - I called them and they said they can't credit my acct.
I DO NOT AGREE TO SUBSCRIBE ANY PROGRAMME AS A MEMBER....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Burbank Complaint category Dental Services

Acoptimom - False Advertisement

Posted:    Acoptimum
U went to this website to order a trial product for $1.19 and after I gave the company my credit card information, they charged me $99.96 for the product and informed me that I should have read the fine print. I disputed the charges and canceled the product. You can see the false advertisement.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Buebank Complaint category Diet Products

bowtrol probiotics - never wanted monthly deliveries

Posted: 2013-09-13 by    shadow 8weeks
I only wanted to try this once as the BOWTROL PROBIOTICS were promoting the tablets but the tablets are still coming and now I noticed that they are taking money out of my bank account without even asking if i want this to happen ...I want to cancel the order but you have to be a lawyer to try...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Telemarketing

Useful Information + Tips How to Avoid Identity Theft