logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)
Rogans Shoe
Poor customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

trymb.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Meaningful Beauty European Anti Aging system - Unauthorized shipments and charges

Posted: 2012-11-28 by    Lou C.
I ordered the cosmetic trial for my wife. They advertise to try it for 30 days and if you like it do nothing and you will continue to receive shipments and charges each month, or cancel within 30 days to stop the process. I ordered on May 2 and canceled on May 15. I received no further shipments/charges...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Iowa, Des Moines Complaint category Cosmetics

Meaningful Beatuty - Ingury

Posted: 2013-02-14 by    Meaningful??
Recieved order but on opening one product cut finger pretty bad as lid has very sharp/unfinished edge on it. I tried to email company 3 times with pictures just to advise them and all 3 emails came back "undelieverable". I even tried emailing Customer Service from their website link...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Complaint category Cosmetics

Last Minute School Shopping