logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Purolator Canada
PUROLATOR CANADA - SUCKS, INCOMPETENT, LAZY DRIVERS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SENIORS HIDE
2. (0 mins ago)
Ace Industrial Supply Inc. Ace Tools
Disreputable sales practices/phone harrassment
5. (19 mins ago)
nikeairmaxukshop.co.uk
Total disregard from the seller

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

tristatecamera.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Nikon D300 Camera Kit - Failure to Issue Credit DOA Camera

Posted:    Darrell Johnson
I purchased a new Nikon D300 camera from TriState they shipped the camera to me when it arrived the lens was defective. I called and was given an RMA to send the camera back meanwhile they shipped me a replacement. They charged my credit card again for the replacement and told me that when the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, New York Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Tristatecamera.com - Although my credit card was accepted by the system, they stopped the order with no prior notice

Posted:    Jiamale
Awful service, although my credit card was accepted by the system, they stopped the order with no prior notice. I contacted them and they asked me to photocopy of a recent bill of my visa and a photocopy of my visa card. Although that was a big SECURITY RISK for me I did so. Still though after...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Cell Phone-Scam