logo
search

prosvent.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Prosvent - Stay away from them

Posted:    Gollib
I can't believe I fell for another "automatic shipment" scam for vitamins. But I did. You cannot return the vitamins once you have them either. If you are like my husband who does not read the fine print on these online order forms, you will be paying for quite a bit of stuff...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Prosvent - I got the 'free' 30 day supply for $9.95 or $79.95

Posted:    52Illa
I called to order Prosvent. I got the 'free' 30 day supply for $9.95 or $79.95. Couldn't find out which. Also got Walmart gift cards and I think a trip somewhere. Selling me sex tablets too. Couldn't convince them I only wanted Prosvent! Good - I'll take a trip with...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Prosvent - They are simply screwing people

Posted:    Ohmy28
I gave the Prosvent product a full 4 months with no noticable change. I too submitted e-mails to stop and got an auto response each time that I would be contacted within 48 to 72 hours. I called the customer service phone number on the auto response e-mail got some India speaking man that said...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams