logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (8 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?
4. (28 mins ago)
Zazzle Black
charges credit card without authorization
5. (32 mins ago)

Latest Questions

prosvent.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Prosvent - Stay away from them

Posted:    Gollib
I can't believe I fell for another "automatic shipment" scam for vitamins. But I did. You cannot return the vitamins once you have them either. If you are like my husband who does not read the fine print on these online order forms, you will be paying for quite a bit of stuff...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Prosvent - I got the 'free' 30 day supply for $9.95 or $79.95

Posted:    52Illa
I called to order Prosvent. I got the 'free' 30 day supply for $9.95 or $79.95. Couldn't find out which. Also got Walmart gift cards and I think a trip somewhere. Selling me sex tablets too. Couldn't convince them I only wanted Prosvent! Good - I'll take a trip with...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Prosvent - The product did not work and the cancellation policy and refund policy is bogus

Posted:    Cansilumme
The product did not work AND the cancellation policy and refund policy is bogus. They state you can respond by email and they will respond. Bogus again. Their claim: "You didn't call us" Now a supervisior will call. Best to let their State attorney general know how they treat...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Prosvent - They are simply screwing people

Posted:    Ohmy28
I gave the Prosvent product a full 4 months with no noticable change. I too submitted e-mails to stop and got an auto response each time that I would be contacted within 48 to 72 hours. I called the customer service phone number on the auto response e-mail got some India speaking man that said...

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water