logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Pro Flowers
They keep charging me every month for flowers i didn't order
2. (14 mins ago)

Latest Questions

preferredld.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Telephone Service - Rip Off

Posted:    Mary Anne Litalien
This compnay is so misleading, they think they are as good as AT&T. NO WAY! Their employees are so rude they put you on hold for eturnity if you ask for their supervisor. They suspend your phone is you are past due ONE MONTH. If they call you DON"T DO IT. They only do Business Accounts....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Encino Complaint category Telecommunications

Preferred Long Distance Inc. - Lying Scammers

Posted: 2013-03-15 by    pastorjdh
They called my wife's business phone and said they were ATT just wanting to lower our bill. She gave the phone to me to make sure it was legit and they told me three times that they represent ATT and my services would not change. I agreed and gave the phone back to my wife. They told that...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Encino Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers

Preferred Long Distance - Dishonest and misrepresentation

Posted: 2015-02-20 by    BFIT Studio
I was contacted from a guy, representing himself as a representative from Century Link Reseller. He stated he was contracted by Century link to resell and issue better pricing for Century Link customers. He stated he was calling on behalf of Century Link. He said he was calling all of Century...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota, Eagan Complaint category Telecommunications

Do You Cheat on Your Taxes?

Email: