logo

3. (1 mins ago)
Netgear
4. (2 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
5. (13 mins ago)

Latest Questions

power4patriots.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

power4patriots - not contact when asking for refund

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    JuicyJay
i bought a bunch of these DIY energy products - this is the only one that was not delivered. I tried calling the number but I can't leave a message and it asks me to send an email - they are full of it, because no one checks that email as no one has responded to my complaints over the last...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

power4patriots.com - double charge

Posted: 2012-07-26 by    jamesmccoy
about power4patriots.com
How to get your money back! July 7th I ordered "Power4Patriots". I went for their whole package. Somehow I managed to click twice for it. They did not give a chance to review the order like legitimate companies. On my credit card I now have a double...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category Building, Construction

power4patroits - refund not happening

Posted: 2012-12-26 by    Power4Patroits rip off
After returning the P4P hard copy package, which was returned to them, delivered and signed for on 10 December, and asking for a refund, I've received two emails saying they will refund my money, but I still do not have a refund as of 26 Dec. First, they said a credit to my M/C could not...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category Online Scams

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call