logo

Latest Questions

plumstruck.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Plumstruck.com - They wasted my time, twice

Posted: 2012-01-20 by    Koboly
Ordered an item from Walmart.com that was sold by Plumstruck. Rec'd notice from Walmart that the order was canceled, no reason why. Then rec'd notice about same order from Hayneedle.com, apparently they are the same company as Plumstruck. I've had a previously negative experience...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Plumstruck.com - These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order

Posted: 2012-04-11 by    Kibalde
These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Plumstruck.com - They don't care about their customers

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Nalipore
They don't care about their customers. They sent my item with free shipping, but when I returned it, it cost me $50 to ship it back via ground freight. Something is wrong here. So now I am out $50. Will never buy from Plumstruck again!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Plumstruck.com - Horrible company to order from

Posted: 2012-12-28 by    Valhale
Not a happy customer! Received my Halex Steel Electronic Dartboard with Cabinet.The best is this product came without the DARTS. NO DARTS! Suppose to come with 6 soft tip and 6 steel... NO DARTS! I called the company and they told me they have no darts to send to me. They told me they will send...

How to Buy a Digital Camera