logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
2. (30 mins ago)
bankofptc.com
Scam, dishonest company
3. (32 mins ago)
Anastasiadate.com
I know it is a fraud
4. (53 mins ago)
www.moxx.fr
They haven’t helped me and ignored all my emails
5. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Pepsi International Mobile Draw
What should i do

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pcsstampsandcoins.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order

Posted:    Scammed by PCS Stamps
We got sent a couple of state quarters last December. They asked for $17.99 and then they would continue to send more state quarters and more bills after future shipments. We had not ordered this item and were not interested in receiving more of them. There was no information about returning...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

PCS Stamps & Coin - Did Not Order

Posted: 2011-04-21 by    GWHarris
Today, April 21, 2011, I received an unsolicited product from PCS Stamps and Coins requesting payment for a coin I did not order and do not wish to order. This company is guilty of this with others as noted in many complaints. However, this is Texas where, under texas law, if you are sent something...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Other

How to Invest in Options