logo

Food Network
Giada DiLaurentis
5. (59 mins ago)
Ritz n Ragdolls
sold poor quality breeding cat

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ooma.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Ooma - faulty equipment

Posted:    billtab1
I purchased and received an Ooma Telo 3-weeks ago. The power adapter does not fit the unit, and therefore I am not able to power up the unit, and Ooma has been unresponsive in correcting the issue....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Ooma - Scam or Cheating

Posted: 2013-11-08 by    Ooma Scam
Several years ago, I bought an Ooma hub, due to this advertise " ...Kiss your phone bill and say good bye, never a fee again, ..." After about two years in use they charged my credits card $4.75 / mo. for server fees and taxes. I refuse to pay, and my phone was turned off. I complained...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Ooma - Ooma FCC Fee & Other Fee's

Posted: 2014-09-18 by    Ghost.Sage
Purchase Ooma Phone Service, bought the Telo, 2 HD cordless Handsets, and paid for my service for the whole year in advance to avoid worrying about a monthly bill, but what I did know is that the keep charging you every month Regulatory Compliance Fee $1.78, 911 Service Fee $1.59, and a Federal...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers

Account Verification‏ Western Union Scam