logo

Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (4 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
4. (7 mins ago)
YourMailingListProvider.com
Bad service
5. (14 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

natmls.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

National Multi List Service - Advertising

Posted: 2012-05-01 by    INTERNET WATCH DOG
I RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE THE LARGEST FOR SALE BY OWNER WEBSITE AND THAT THEY HAVE AN AGGRESSIVE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN FOR A SMALL LISTING FEE. LOW AND BEHOLD EVERY PLACE THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL PLACE YOUR AD IS EITHER A FREE SITE WHERE YOU CAN LIST IT...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Colorado Complaint category Online Scams

National Multi List Service - Take UR Money & Double Charge U with NO refund

Posted: 2014-12-22 by    wellnessfood
I should have known when their salesman kept calling me everyday, sometime twice begging me to list my RV with them. They even took $100 off the price and promised me all my money back if it did not sell in a certain amount of time. The only phone calls I have received from my listing is other...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Mortgage Fraud Bytes