logo

Asset West Property Management Ltd
Darren Potter Steals Money
3. (5 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
4. (13 mins ago)

Latest Questions

mylossdraft.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

CitiMortgage - Loss Draft dept

Posted:    John Johnston
I suffered a plumbing failure and subsequent flooding in my house in Florida while I was away on vacation. The insurance company promptly sent an adjuster and sent a check to me to cover the damages. Since CitiMortgage had the mortgage on the house I was required to endorse the check and send...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Springfield Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - Extremely Slow Payment Processing

Posted: 2011-04-01 by    Heinz J. Fuchs
Following the damage assessment of the water damage to our house in Garrison the insurance company paid for it relatively fast.
Unfortunately, Wells Fargo was required to endorse the check from the insurance.
Their processing department "mylossdraft.com" took over and...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loss Draft Department - They are completely ridiculous and prolongs situations when getting your insurance settlement

Posted: 2011-04-19 by    Woody1
We live in NJ. This is our 3rd flood in 4 years, 2 in the same year by a day. This mortgage company is abosoultely ridiculous and really jerks people around when it comes to getting their insurance settlement. People lives have been devistated and it takes easily 4 - 5 weeks before an adjuster...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio Complaint category Mortgage Companies

Money Transfer Scam