logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)

Latest Questions

megaflix.net Consumer Complaints & Reviews

MegaFlix.net - Don't enter any information with them

Posted: 2012-06-15 by    Kildoke
(I put 49.95 because that is what they will bill me in 3 days) I THOUGHT I was signing up for letmewatchthis.com.. I currently am on my 2nd day of the 5 day trial. I immediately cancelled my subscription by entering what they told me to do. (they ask you for your phone number in order to cancel...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

MegaFlix.net - I just found this debit on my bank statement and it was to Megaflix

Posted: 2012-07-05 by    Revsake
I just found this debit on my bank statement and it was to Megaflix. I signed up to movies for free. It does not recognize my password so I cannot cancel it I will now have to get on to my bank....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

MegaFlix.net - This people think they can just rip people off without consequences

Posted: 2012-07-31 by    Pruame
I signed up for their so called "free trial" and canceled my membership the very same day I signed up as I was unable to view any of the content on their site. 5 days later I get dinged for $49.99 then two weeks after that I get hit with another charge for $49.99. I called their 1...

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis