medsxtra.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

RezXtra / product & charges are a scam

Product is not a diet supplement --does nothing! Recieved a shipment --was charged $89.00 called to cancel and return for a refund and was told they DO NOT give refunds because (small print) I agreed to purchase. Anyone out there don't be fooled by the "FREE TRIAL" no such thing! The...

Rezxtra(medsxtra.com) / Scam(unauthorized charges -not able to call)

Accepted free trial for a shipping charge to my credit acct. Never got free trial. Mailed me a 30 supply of product and charged my acct $86.67. Charged my acct(August 26) for another 30 day supply of product which I never received. Called 877-785-5508 many times. No answers. Called my credit Co. for help. Please advise

MedsXtra.com/RezXtra / Unauthorized Debit from Account

Ordered a free trial, paying only for shipping. I cancelled any other orders and have a debit from my checking account. I have learned to never order anything over the internet! 8/24 $86.87

RezXtra / scam - charged my account an unreasonable amount without authorization

Jk
RezXtra offered a FREE 14 day sample of their 100%Genuine guaranteed diet pills. This is a scam. They mailed me a 30 day supply rather than a 14 day sample and if you don't mail back the remainder of the bottle and call to say you aren't satisfied within 14 days of the date of...

meds Xtra.com / charged my debit received no product

Li
I originally ordered a free trial of 60/caps, pay only shipping & handling. I received that order, no problem. Then before 30 days were up I had a charge of $89 charged to my debit card, for a claim that I had ordered a subscription to the product, evidently there was fine print, which...

MedsXtra / free trail

I asked for free trail never recieved . Next thing I know I was charged 87.86 for the next shippment which I also have not recevied. I filed a dispute with card company.I called a number of times never got a call back.

Contact Us

Beware of Alarm Company Scam!
Beware of Alarm Company Scam!
more videos More Videos