logo

Immuno Laboratories
Insurance billing fraud
3. (35 mins ago)
Coles Express
refuse to take my change
4. (40 mins ago)
Need A Ticket
Rip off
5. (52 mins ago)
Henrico County Police Dept.
Abuse / Police Brutality

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

lumcos.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Luminess Air, LP - Purposeful Overcharge of my account & Lack of professional integrity

Posted:    DuPEdiNhOuStOn
Recently I too purchased the so-called "revolutionary Luminess Air Makeup system." I must say, I was not the least bit impressed with the product, nor the price. Here's why, I found that these products were not formulated for the various African American shades as seen on TV....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Cosmetics

Luminess Air - credit card rip off

Posted: 2012-05-23 by    sher g
i was not aware that i would be charged for i was suffering from a multiple sclerosis excerbation and did not use the aforementioned product until my attack was over which took some time. today, i received a package contianing two vials of their "make-up" which did indeed cause a horrible...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Stafford Complaint category Cosmetics

Luminess Air - False charges

Posted: 2013-02-01 by    badservice$
I ordered to do the 30 day trial after seeing it on the infomercial. This was during December 2012. The product arrived 2-3 weeks later. I got so busy, had no time to try it...still in box. I figured I have to return it during the 30 day in order to get a refund. I go online to retrieve the...

Luminess Air - non returnable product,

Posted: 2014-02-06 by    BCoyne
I recently purchased the LuminessAirbrush cosmetic system through a special on Good Morning America. The system is terrible - absolutely minimal coverage and difficult to use. When I tried to return it, I was informed that since it was a special price, the money back guarantee did not exist....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups