logo

Latest Questions

lugbuy.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Lugbuy.com - I absolutely do NOT recommend this site

Posted: 2012-11-22 by    Mister
Bought 2 pencil sharpeners from LugBuy.com. Both items and shipping were ridiculously inexpensive. Seemed like a bargain. Payed using Paypal. Next thing I know: they ask me for more money because they had estimated the shipping fee wrong (new shipping fee was 10x over the original shipping fee!)...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Lugbuy.com - Their customer service is very slow

Posted: 2012-11-26 by    Chimanice

Lugbuy.com - Their customer service is very slow, but at least they did refund without a big hassle

Posted: 2012-12-02 by    Aremaxe
Bought 2 pencil sharpeners from LugBuy.com. Items and shipping both were ridiculously inexpensive. Seemed like a bargain. Payed using Paypal. I was slightly taken aback when I noticed I was sending money to an individual rather than to the LugBuy company... but paypal being paypal, I still felt...

Lugbuy - They are cheating buyers

Posted: 2013-04-22 by    drf1
They are realy cheating people . I purchase a coffe maker from lugbuy .And I payed with credit card. Next day, they sent me an email that :"Sorry We have to add 22 USD for Shipping .If you dont want you can cancel or order" .
Then I said " Ok I want to Cancel it pls refund...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country China Complaint category E-Shopping

Phishing Scams