logo

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

loveragdolls.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

http://www.loveragdolls.com - Promotes the Breeding of Pet examples of Variant Breeds

Posted:    Curt Gehm
See previous Complaints Filed for;

LovelyRagdolls
Elegant Rags
Elegant Ragdolls
Etc,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cat Breeders

Elegant Ragdolls / Love Ragdolls.com - Scam

Posted: 2011-04-06 by    Naomi R. Heckler
On December 22, 2010 I received my kitten from loveragdolls.com
He was of course very upset about the flight (I will never do that again) and had severe ear mites and was very dirty. We took him to our Vet ASAP and he also had worms and a upper respiratory infection. Since then he has...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, South Carolina, Dalzell Complaint category Cat Breeders

Loveragdolls.com - Breeder Cats

Posted: 2012-11-27 by    LisaRoig
I have been looking for Ragdolls to start my own Cattery. I have been looking for a few months. I came across LoveRagdolls and really liked that they had breeder cats for sale. One day they had a half off sale of their Breeders. I thought what a great time to buy. That is just what I did. I...

ID Theft at ATM's