logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Pure Colon Cleanse
charging me over and over
2. (35 mins ago)
Aee Bee Institute Of communicative english
Non Payment of salary
3. (38 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
4. (43 mins ago)

Latest Questions

laserhq.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Laser and Dermatology Institue of CA - LDI is a Ripoff

Posted:    Annonymous
I just got back from a free consultation at the Irvine office of the Laser and Dermatology Institute of CA. THEY ARE A RIPOFF!! I had a consultation with my regular dermatologist, which is a high end cosmetic practice in Orange County, to have some redness and discoloration removed by laser...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Irvine Complaint category Health & Beauty

- Wrong Diagnosis and big ripoff

Posted:    vmalone
These people used scare tactics and a wrong diagnosis to try and sell me an unnecessary laser treatment for $7500. Avoid them at all costs, they are theives and liars!

I recently had a blemish on my forehead appear, it looked like a wart to me, but I wasn't sure. I called...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Beverly Hills Complaint category Cosmetics

LDI Institute Laser Skin Resurfacing - Unprofessional conduct

Posted:    snowline2
I would like to add my voice to the many who found the LDI Istitute unprofessional in both their buisness practices and bedside manner. I am an
independent, not affiliated with any competitor practice but I am a vetran of a number of procedures, know the going rate for various procedures...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery

Tips How To Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank