logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (49 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info
2. (54 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
eduniche.com
They took money and haven’t provided any services
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)

Latest Questions

laserhq.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Laser and Dermatology Institue of CA - LDI is a Ripoff

Posted:    Annonymous
I just got back from a free consultation at the Irvine office of the Laser and Dermatology Institute of CA. THEY ARE A RIPOFF!! I had a consultation with my regular dermatologist, which is a high end cosmetic practice in Orange County, to have some redness and discoloration removed by laser...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Irvine Complaint category Health & Beauty

- Wrong Diagnosis and big ripoff

Posted:    vmalone
These people used scare tactics and a wrong diagnosis to try and sell me an unnecessary laser treatment for $7500. Avoid them at all costs, they are theives and liars!

I recently had a blemish on my forehead appear, it looked like a wart to me, but I wasn't sure. I called...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Beverly Hills Complaint category Cosmetics

LDI Institute Laser Skin Resurfacing - Unprofessional conduct

Posted:    snowline2
I would like to add my voice to the many who found the LDI Istitute unprofessional in both their buisness practices and bedside manner. I am an
independent, not affiliated with any competitor practice but I am a vetran of a number of procedures, know the going rate for various procedures...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery

8 Positive Changes in Health Reform