logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Ron Stein
This scammed must go to jail!
2. (4 mins ago)
North Star Alarm Services
Contract cancelling
3. (11 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (16 mins ago)

Latest Questions

landcentral.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Radius Management - Kept my Deposit

Posted:    craftyjoe51
I put a down payment on a piece of land and didn't sign a purchese agreement . When I got the map with the land on it they put the restictions in micro letters so I couldn't read it. On July 23, 2010 I called to cancel the sell and they told me that I lost my money. When you purchase...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Portland Complaint category Real Estate

LandCentral.com - Don't buy from this scam artists

Posted: 2011-10-13 by    Fodel
They sent me photos of the land that they are trying to sell, I made a downpayment on it. I personally checked the land, the photos that they sent me do not represent the piece of land they are selling. I went to the area's City Hall, spoke with the representative and I was told that its...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate

Land Central - Fraud

Posted: 2013-05-08 by    ethicsandhonesty
Purchase of land not suitable for handicap access denied transfer to another property, denied refund, denied that their maps were bogus, denied that "any other customer had asked for refund" denied any suggestions of a return on my investment. Denied that they had to comply with ADA...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Portland Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

FedEx Commercial with John Moschitta