logo

Tobiasmayer
No shoes no refund
3. (47 mins ago)
NetOne International Inc.
Sent me a telephone bill, but I am not their customer
4. (1 hr 13 mins ago)

Latest Questions

lacity-parking.org Consumer Complaints & Reviews

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau - Terrible experience

Posted:    Valerie
On the day of the pre elections my mom when to vote, she parked on a no stopping sign, she did not see it but she understood that if she got a ticket it was her problem. She got a ticket for $45, so she thought. After she paid the ticket that was given o her on the 2/5/08 she send a payment...

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau - commercial trailer parking violation

Posted:    Onnig Satamian
I was issued a citation for parking in front of my business on Foothill Blvd.
I have parked my van there beginning in May of 2008 with no issues.
On March 12th of 2009 at 9:29 PM, I was issued the violation #:2042035203 even though I was in compliance of the street sign.
The...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, 6309 Van Nuys Blvd Room 103 Complaint category Government & Police

PARKING VIOLATION BUREAU - TICKET ISSUE COMPLAINT

Posted:    liz
This Agency issues tickets without merit, then sends ticket for an outregous amount. this is what they do, they go to Schools and film kids getting out of the card. As far I am concern I am concern about the well being of my kid, some of these people might be kids abusers and I don't want...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Los Angeles Complaint category Public Transportation & Taxi

Parking Bureau - tickiting scam

Posted:    Thord
It seems the Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau is running a scam… by leaving tickets on a victims car stating one reason, then as the innocent victim try's to right the wrong, the bureau has put a completely different reason for the ticket on the books just to push it through.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Los Angeles Complaint category Government & Police

Saving on Thanksgiving Dinner