logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (9 mins ago)
quick shopee
adsindia.biz basically online promotion company
2. (30 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
3. (45 mins ago)
contentdevelopmentpros.com
I got content full of mistakes
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)

Latest Questions

lacity-parking.org Consumer Complaints & Reviews

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau - Terrible experience

Posted:    Valerie
On the day of the pre elections my mom when to vote, she parked on a no stopping sign, she did not see it but she understood that if she got a ticket it was her problem. She got a ticket for $45, so she thought. After she paid the ticket that was given o her on the 2/5/08 she send a payment...

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau - commercial trailer parking violation

Posted:    Onnig Satamian
I was issued a citation for parking in front of my business on Foothill Blvd.
I have parked my van there beginning in May of 2008 with no issues.
On March 12th of 2009 at 9:29 PM, I was issued the violation #:2042035203 even though I was in compliance of the street sign.
The...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, 6309 Van Nuys Blvd Room 103 Complaint category Government & Police

PARKING VIOLATION BUREAU - TICKET ISSUE COMPLAINT

Posted:    liz
This Agency issues tickets without merit, then sends ticket for an outregous amount. this is what they do, they go to Schools and film kids getting out of the card. As far I am concern I am concern about the well being of my kid, some of these people might be kids abusers and I don't want...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Los Angeles Complaint category Public Transportation & Taxi

Parking Bureau - tickiting scam

Posted:    Thord
It seems the Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau is running a scam… by leaving tickets on a victims car stating one reason, then as the innocent victim try's to right the wrong, the bureau has put a completely different reason for the ticket on the books just to push it through.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Los Angeles Complaint category Government & Police

La City Parking - Wrong citation

Posted: 2014-08-25 by    evergreen111
I was parked on my own driveway, a foot away from my garage at most (my car is a prius) yet I get ticketed for parking on the sidewalk/covering the sidewalk. I had pictures to prove that I was not covering the sidewalk and even my neighbors felt it so unfair that I got ticketed for parking when...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Los Angeles Complaint category Traffic Problems

City of Los Angeles - citation

Posted: 2015-01-03 by    Sharron01
I went to therapy at 115pm. I put several quarters in the machine and it gave me two hrs. I come back to my car and I have a citation on my car. The time given was at 1.35 pm. Now I go and look at the meter It shows I have 55 mins left. I taken a picture of it . I feel they are give tickets...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Traffic Problems

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank