icare@i-solutionsindia.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

RLG-CONTRACT / P.F.Money

Di
dileep singh on Jun 19, 2012
MY NAME IS DILEEP SINGH AND MY EMS. CODE WAS 34101(sales executive)UNDER SERVICE PROVIDER OF ICICI BANK LTD.THIS MAIL REGARDING FOR THAT I FORGET MY P.F. money.&P.F Number MH/94095/20527 plz help me Regards P.Fmoney

I-solutions providers India Pvt Ltd. / PF Withdrawal

Hi, This is regarding the PF payout which is pending for a long time. Please find the below details for the same: Name: Jitendra N Tripathi Emp Code: 23623 DOJ: 05/12/2006 Project ID: Loans- Ahmedabad PF Number: MH/94095/11292 Contact No. 09737344937

i-solutions providers india pvt ltd., / Pending PF amount

Hi, This is regarding the PF payout which is pending for a long time. Please find the below details for the same: Name: Jigna S Gurjar Emp Code: 12488 DOJ: 01/12/2005 Project ID: Investment & Services- Surat PF Number: MH/94095/1545 I have not get any update regarding this matter.

i-solutions providers india pvt ltd., / not received PF amount

goodmorning this is Bhaskar from Visakhapatnam i worked i-solutions providers india pvt ltd., under service provider of ICICI Bank Ltd., Personal loans Dept, my employee ID 19911 and my PF numder is MH/94095/8610. i resigned my job 16th Jun2008 and i applied PF settlment forms wit my...

Contact Us