logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Mtn Nigeria
my sim had been barred from making,receiving calls,recharging and using share and sell
2. (23 mins ago)
Rak Bank Investments/Salama Policy
Rak Bank Representatives are liars (Beware)
3. (54 mins ago)
Spectramed
Spectramed is the most pathetic & unreliable co
4. (2 hrs 7 mins ago)

Latest Questions

homeqservicing.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

HomEq Servicing - Terrible company

Posted:    SUE
I have a flat interest rate, but I also get charged per day also. I have been asking if you have a flat rate why I am being charged more interest if I pay my payment before due date. Also if I am late I get charged more interest. They say I have to pay my payment on the exact die date, not a...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Sacramento Complaint category Condo and Home Owners Associations

servicing company - mortgage modification

Posted:    antoinette andruchuk
i have been trying to get a modification with homeq since july of 2008, they have "pre-qualified" me but they want 5350.00 for a down payment and then, the request will go before a review staff, to see if i get approved, i am now in forclosure, had to file bankruptcy just to stay in...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Loans

Crime Scene Palo Alto Robbery Bunko Scam and Confidence Trick