logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (8 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
3. (10 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
4. (24 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order
5. (26 mins ago)
Bell CA
Bell CA not honoring contracts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

hmil.net Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Hyundai Motors - Displeasure over premature break down of engine and unreasonable repair charges

Posted:    NV Ramana
I N Venkata Ramana writing this letter to bring to your notice the agony suffered by me for getting my Car [No.AP9AZ3716] serviced at your Kun Hyundai Showroom. This car is my second car and I already owned a Car of the same model. Satisfied fully with the performance of my earlier car I bought...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Car Service Centers

Hyundai Motors - displeasure over unreasonable repair charges

Posted:    desineedi ambica
I am writing this letter to bring to your notice the agony suffered by me for getting my Car [No.AP9AZ3716] serviced at your Kun Hyundai Showroom. This car is my second car and I already owned a Car of the same model. Satisfied fully with the performance of my earlier car I bought the present...

Hyundai Motors India Ltd - compiance on company scheme

Posted:    S.K. PATIDAR
As per company scheme widely advertised in the news papers also in the month of April 2009 I was offered exchange bonus of Rs 15000/- against exchange of my old car with the new Hyundai I10 car.But the Dealer M/s Prestige Hyundai Jabalpur (M.P.) after several reminders and persueance with the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Car Dealers

Madoff Admits Running 50bn Scam