logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)

Latest Questions

hitecpet.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

High Tech Pet Products - Bad service

Posted:    Brad
I ordered an RM-1 Scat Mat with 2 chargeable collars. I received the collars within days. I innocently made an inquiry to High Tech Pets asking for an ETA on the Mat. In two months of numerous requests for information I received only automated replies. I requested an RMA number and instructions...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

High Tech Pet - If this product malfunctions, it could mean that my dog may get away, lost, injured or killed

Posted:    Ersimer
I have been trying for more than three weeks to get some tech support with this unit that is malfunctioning. I was told that tech support was on vacation for two weeks. Then, was told that the owner, Nick, could help me. I left numerous messages for Nick as well as e-mail messages. He has returned...

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists