logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

hitecpet.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

High Tech Pet Products - Bad service

Posted:    Brad
I ordered an RM-1 Scat Mat with 2 chargeable collars. I received the collars within days. I innocently made an inquiry to High Tech Pets asking for an ETA on the Mat. In two months of numerous requests for information I received only automated replies. I requested an RMA number and instructions...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

High Tech Pet - If this product malfunctions, it could mean that my dog may get away, lost, injured or killed

Posted:    Ersimer
I have been trying for more than three weeks to get some tech support with this unit that is malfunctioning. I was told that tech support was on vacation for two weeks. Then, was told that the owner, Nick, could help me. I left numerous messages for Nick as well as e-mail messages. He has returned...

Online Holiday Shopping: 5 Pitfalls