logo

US Observer
Breach of Contract Libel/SLander
4. (1 mins ago)
Harrison Law Firm
Harrasment call claims my arrest
5. (2 mins ago)
Paul Mitchell School
Rip off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

gcspecials.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Gcspecials.com - I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer

Posted:    Easione
I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16, 000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery

Gcspecials.com - No one answers the phone when you cal

Posted: 2011-11-09 by    Outter
I ordered several Tomato plants, the came as wilted almost dead sticks, Some did survive but had very small fruit. I also ordered squash plants the ones I received was not what I ordered, I ordered several Paw Paw Trees for my brother in Oklahoma, they were dried sticks that never survived....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Gardeners' Collection - non shipment of plants

Posted: 2014-05-28 by    Pegret
On 2-7-14 I placed an order to this company. The order was shipped too early for Ohio. Snow and cold temperatures were still happening. On 3-25 14 I called the company to let them know that all the plants were frozen, broken tops and no roots. I talked to Mike and he said they would reship my...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

Real Estate Scam