logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 11 mins ago)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

gcspecials.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Gcspecials.com - I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer

Posted:    Easione
I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16, 000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery

Gcspecials.com - No one answers the phone when you cal

Posted: 2011-11-09 by    Outter
I ordered several Tomato plants, the came as wilted almost dead sticks, Some did survive but had very small fruit. I also ordered squash plants the ones I received was not what I ordered, I ordered several Paw Paw Trees for my brother in Oklahoma, they were dried sticks that never survived....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Gardeners' Collection - non shipment of plants

Posted: 2014-05-28 by    Pegret
On 2-7-14 I placed an order to this company. The order was shipped too early for Ohio. Snow and cold temperatures were still happening. On 3-25 14 I called the company to let them know that all the plants were frozen, broken tops and no roots. I talked to Mike and he said they would reship my...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

How to Sell on Craigslist and Not Get Scammed: 4 Great Tips You Need to Know