logo

Latest Questions

emetabolic.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Metabolic Research Center - No customer service

Posted:    Valerie
I went in for an initial consultation at Metabolic Research Center in Bentonville, Arkansas. I should have known not to sign up, because the ladies in there were like 'high pressure used cars sales people'. I did sign up because I truly wanted to lose weight. They signed me up for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Metabolic Research Center - Terrible experience

Posted:    Lawrence
My friend and I joined Metabolic Research Center in September. We did lose weight but of course we spent hundreds of dollars each month buying all the MRC pills, flaxseed oil capsules, protein drinks, etc.

Then the week before Thanksgiving I got a call saying that the people from...

Metabolic Research Center - Buyer bewware/scam

Posted: 2012-04-18 by    kry5741
BUYER BEWARE!! they are little sales women's of there products!
1)They lied on the living social deal about providing all the supplements for the first 6 weeks. They base that on 2/day the minuet you get in there you need 3-5 /day..
2) I was supposed to receive some another...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Beaverton Complaint category Diet Products

Credit Card Bill Passes Congress