logo

Latest Questions

digis.net Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Digis Internet - Terrible experience

Posted:    Frank
I have had Digis Internet for 6 months and it has been a nightmare the entire time. I have been searching for another provider for months now and hope I am not stuck with them.

Digis advertises amazing speeds for a cheap price. I agree with the other complaints that have been...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Digis Internet - Terrible service - unreliable!!

Posted:    POS Internet service!!!
When we have a storm (rain or snow), we loose service!! It's several days before we get service back!! I have asked for a credit on my account for the number of days I have been without service - it will be interesting to see how they respond....

Digis Internet Service - Slow Service - Paying for higher speed

Posted: 2013-06-16 by    Sheryl Qualls
Digis lies about services they supposedly provide and over charges for service actually provided. Digis charges $41.45 plus taxes, etc. for 3 mb speed. I am paying for 3 mb speed but I have never received 3 mb speed. I have researched several speed websites and those tests range from 1.4 mb...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada Complaint category Desktop Computers

Bogus Black Friday Ads