customercare@relianceada.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Reliance / Balance deducted even after getting a recharge of rs 599

Va
vandana grover on 2012-07-18
i had got a recharge of Rs 599 on 12th july 2012 ..and as per your message the recharge was successful..since then i am not recieving any of its benefits..and my balance is being deducted @ 20 paise /min on reliance std no...i had talked to your customer care executives and had filed so...

reliance, recharge voucher rs.17/- / recharge voucher

Ne
NEERAJ KR. LAL on 2011-06-25
AS PER YOUR MESSAGE DT. 16.06.11 I HAVE RECHARGED WITH RS. 17/-ON DT. 20.06.11 FOR WHICH I HAVE TO GET BENEFIT STD 25P. PER MIN FOR IST 200 MIN. & 40P. PER MIN FOR NEXT. VALIDITY 15 DAYS. IT IS MY GRIVANCE THAT I DID NOT GET THE ABOVE BENEFITS TILL TO-DAY. PL. SEE THE MATTER. --NEERAJ KR. LAL 09835948179

Reliance / remove my callertune

Pu
putul gond on 2011-06-05
i called customer care of reliance and told them to remove my caller tune but they didn't remove it yet please i request who ever read this please remove my caller .tune

caller tunes / not started

MY CALLER TUNES NOT STARTED AND MY CALLER TUNES CHARGES WHERE DEDUCTED AND EX . NOT GIVING PROPER DETAIL I AM HARASED BY RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE EX

Reliance / unacceptable reply

Ni
hi.reliance <br /> known to be india's nos 1 service <br /> <br /> today 14.09.2009 i had very less talk time remaining on my prepaid cellphone hence decided to recharge my phone with my usual habit of going to citibank kiosk and refilling my cellphone, i recharged my cell...

Relaince communications Infrastucture limited / Transfer to post paid to pre paid

Rc
I want to shift from postpaid to prepaid but the reliance shops are telling that this will be done by Relanice WEB world Paradise but after visiting them they tell that it will be done by the shop where you have taken connection.For last 2months I am suffering Now tell me what to do. Rathin Chakraborty 9346040707

Contact Us