logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (18 mins ago)
Russ Ultes / James Keating
Ultes & Keating you ripped me off!
2. (36 mins ago)

Latest Questions

cokeclaim9@live.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

MSG from Number +923475468013 - COCA COLA INT'L

Posted: 2013-02-12 by    Abdul Wahid
My name is Abdul Wahid my number is # 03343230939 and my address is 810/2 f.b area azizabad karachi i received a msg from number +923475468013 that i have received 500, 000 pound in 2013 COCA COLA INT'L mobile draw in UK.to claim, send your name address & mobile # to cokeclaim9@live.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 Complaints & Reviews - won 500,000 pounds

Posted: 2013-01-31 by    coca cola draw in uk 2013
my name is Khalid Ahmed Khan and my mobile is 0333-3990859 my home address is Flate # 16 3rd floor Waseem Mainsion burns road off m bin Qasim rd Karachi Pakistan.I have received a message from that number +923475468013 that your mobile number has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Banks

Cocacola - won pounds

Posted: 2013-05-04 by    saadfarooq
they ask you won 500000 poundsin 2013cocacola int, l mobile draw in uk =.to clai, send your name, address and mobile#to:cokeclaim9@live.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Telecommunications

2010 Year End Tax Tips