logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
The Brick
No communication for payment protection plan
2. (14 mins ago)
Ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever
3. (37 mins ago)
Advanced Air Solutions / Filter Queen
Devious Deceptive Sales Tactics
4. (54 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track
5. (55 mins ago)

Latest Questions

backpage.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Stacy 949-521-9338 - False Advertisement

Posted:    Massage Boy
If I can save ONE person the $130, I've done my job. This is a total set up/scam. The massuese looks NOTHING like the picture. She's easily in her LATE 40's, overweight, weathered. The gal who answered the phone sounded cute, bubbly... The gal that opened the door stutterer and...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Huntington Beach Complaint category Beauty & Day Spas

JAMES MAKINWA - SCAM

Posted:    hrdkor34
I ALSO JUST GOT SUCKED INTO A SCAM FROM SOME *** NAMED JAMES MAKINWA AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT IS NOT HIS REAL NAME. I AM GOING TO EVERY PUBLICATION I CAN TO REPORT THIS ***. THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WAS GIVEN IS contact_csk23@yahoo.com. TO THE PREVIOUS REPORTER ABOUT THIS DOUCHE BAG I AM NOT...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Backpage - Terrible Service

Posted: 2014-09-20 by    raspberrylemonade
Backpage is by far the worst company out. Don't ever, ever give them your card number, because they will randomly charge your card for no reason at all, especially when you don't give them permission to do so. They will run it to it's lowest dollar and not give you a single answer...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Model & Talent Agencies

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips