logo
search

annualcreditreport.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Annual Credit Report CIC*CREDIT REPOR - Fraud Charge

Posted:    Wilson
I have been scamed for a FREE CREDIT REPORT. I never gave them my card information but that didn't stop them from CHARGING me $79.95. I am trying to contact them through 3 numbers my Bank gave me to dispute the charge before they will help me with it.
800-220-2626
877-481-6826
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Carlisle Complaint category Business & Finances

C E Credit Report - INVALID CHARGE

Posted: 2011-01-20 by    saraboykin
I used Annual credit report.com and it was supposed to be a free 7 day trial. I called and cancelled the same day. They kept telling me that my account never went through and arguing with me. Then, I check my bank account and they charged me 14.95. They then tell me that I have to wait until...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Online Scams

AnnualCreditReport.com - Unauthorized charges

Posted:    Victoria
This company continues to take money from my account even after I have cancelled their services. I have not authorized these transactions.
How can I get this money back?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Delaware Complaint category Business & Finances

Freecreditreport.com - DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com

Posted:    Justice in America
DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com, associated with or owned by Experian credit reporting agency. Use https://www.annualcreditreport.com instead for the reasons below:

FreeCreditReport.com, which advertises broadly on the cable channels, does not give...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Rebate Scams