logo

Just Brakes = Just Bad
unnecessary brake repairs
2. (0 mins ago)
Just Brakes
Finding unnecessary repairs to Jack up price
3. (2 mins ago)
Lies
4. (3 mins ago)
Roadside bandits
5. (3 mins ago)
Just Brakes Duluth, GA
Rip Off Alert! Do not TRUST!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

annualcreditreport.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Annual Credit Report CIC*CREDIT REPOR - Fraud Charge

Posted:    Wilson
I have been scamed for a FREE CREDIT REPORT. I never gave them my card information but that didn't stop them from CHARGING me $79.95. I am trying to contact them through 3 numbers my Bank gave me to dispute the charge before they will help me with it.
800-220-2626
877-481-6826
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Carlisle Complaint category Business & Finances

AnnualCreditReport.com - Unauthorized charges

Posted:    Victoria
This company continues to take money from my account even after I have cancelled their services. I have not authorized these transactions.
How can I get this money back?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Delaware Complaint category Business & Finances

FreeCreditReport.com - DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com

Posted:    Justice in America
DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com, associated with or owned by Experian credit reporting agency. Use https://www.annualcreditreport.com instead for the reasons below:

FreeCreditReport.com, which advertises broadly on the cable channels, does not give...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

AnnualCreditReport.com - insufficent information

Posted:    CorinaD
The website said to come to this page to end your subscription but there isn't anywhere to go to opt out of the required subscription....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites

C E Credit Report - INVALID CHARGE

Posted: 2011-01-20 by    saraboykin
I used Annual credit report.com and it was supposed to be a free 7 day trial. I called and cancelled the same day. They kept telling me that my account never went through and arguing with me. Then, I check my bank account and they charged me 14.95. They then tell me that I have to wait until...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Online Scams

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures