logo

1. (0 mins ago)
DHR Discount Travel
Double Booking
2. (0 mins ago)
winnipeg Health systems (filter queen)
high pressure sales man -rude staff
3. (21 mins ago)
Protective Asset Protection Division
Terrible service
4. (25 mins ago)
United Auto Credit Corporation
Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
5. (41 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

amone.com Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Amone.com - money for nothing

Posted:    markoro
This company fronts as a company with funds that can help businesses. It is actually a consulting firm for poor people. They receieve a few hundered dollars from a prospect and then tell the prospect simple advice like it takes good credit an assets to borrow money. Money not well spent. Get...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Ft Lauderdale Complaint category Business & Finances

AmOne - Not an honest company

Posted:    DaveBre
The company charges $299.00 with the understanding that it will analyze your financial condition and refer you to banks, credit unions, or loan companies that 'fit your desired loan needs'. The implied assertion is that AmOne has 'special relationships' with these lenders...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans

Amone.com - Advertising

Posted:    JenniferHall
I used America One and was disappointed with the rate I received. I saw on the website they were advertising a 6.9% rate. Mine came back way higher, 9.5%. I have good credit. I don't see why places post one rate and then give you another. It seems like alot of places do this. They told...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Plantation Complaint category Business & Finances

AmOne - Mitch Peschansky

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    That girl1
Mitch Peschansky was supposed to be helping me locate some loan companies that help people with not so perfect credit. I told him my scores were low and he specifically told me that he could still possibly help me. He then proceeded to send me some limks to apply. Which, I did. I was denied...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida Complaint category Loans

Strategy to Defeat Phishing Attacks