logo

ZERONA Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ZERONA - Ontario - Zerona Canada

Posted: 2012-11-10 by    Susan Harrington 1967
Zerona Canada, owned by Giselle Cardillo (wife of John Cardillo, owner of Premier Fitness), is nothing but a lair. I had purchased sessions of Zerona from a location of Zerona Canada in the GTA which was within a Premier Fitness Club. After the club closed down - there were numerous Premier's that closed - i thought I could do the remainding sessions at another location. Even though the results of Zerona for me were minisule and I was not happy with the results during my 9 sessions (I purchsed 12) since I paid a large amount of money I wanted to finish them. It has been a battle to contiue...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario Complaint category Health & Beauty

ZERONA - Texas - does not work

Posted:    whatever1234
Dont waste your money. Let me save yours. I lost $2800 on this bogus procedure. Dont do it!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Plastic Surgery

Holiday Safety Tips 2009