logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arizona Tea
Diet decaf green tea with ginseng
2. (1 mins ago)
Tidebuy
ordered items never gt delivered
3. (5 mins ago)

ZERONA Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ZERONA - Ontario - Zerona Canada

Posted: 2012-11-10 by    Susan Harrington 1967
Zerona Canada, owned by Giselle Cardillo (wife of John Cardillo, owner of Premier Fitness), is nothing but a lair. I had purchased sessions of Zerona from a location of Zerona Canada in the GTA which was within a Premier Fitness Club. After the club closed down - there were numerous Premier's that closed - i thought I could do the remainding sessions at another location. Even though the results of Zerona for me were minisule and I was not happy with the results during my 9 sessions (I purchsed 12) since I paid a large amount of money I wanted to finish them. It has been a battle to contiue...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario Complaint category Health & Beauty

ZERONA - Texas - does not work

Posted:    whatever1234
Dont waste your money. Let me save yours. I lost $2800 on this bogus procedure. Dont do it!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Plastic Surgery

Twitter Hack