logo

Enterprise Rent A Car
Charge for Damage I did not do
2. (6 mins ago)
UKLRS
they have taken my money and not sent e mails or and form of contact with me .
3. (6 mins ago)
KMart Co.
Phoney contest
4. (7 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
5. (10 mins ago)
Mypublisher.com
They failed and haven’t provided photos

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

YouTelecom Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

YouTelecom - speed

Posted:    sumit dalal
i hve plan of 512kbps.but i only recieve the downloading speed of no more than 10kbps and surfing speed is just like that i am using some dialup connection.this is very bad experience for us.also i hve called several times to its customer care number but they always put me on hold for atleast 20-25 min.
i request you to please take it seriously.
con no 09764045238
acc no -585238
password 168981...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Internet Services

YouTelecom - Very poor service and false promises

Posted:    anil kumar
I was promised by the company that the speed for my connection would be up to 2mbps and unfortunately after installing that its found to be 60kbps at the maximum and after repeated complaints there wasn't any improvement in that and that the technician informed me that its the maximum they can provide. And if thats the case i would have taken an unlimited package which is 256kbps and anyway at the end is 60kbps

So why are they cheating the customers this way. And why are they not even answering the phones. I even asked them to disconnect the phone and give me back the money...

Sleeping Comcast Employee